A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
B) Tag eight people. (I'm going to use first names only. You know who you are!)
Jackie, Josh, Carrie, Olwyn, Pete, Matthew, Robyn, Mim
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
My never been used computer cleaning kit, some dried and fake roses, some grad/convocation photos of me, my Heritage Classic Hockey Game Volunteer Toque, and the alcohol that still needs to be returned to the liquor store from Charter night.
2. How do you style your hair?
Depends on the day. Often I'm just LAZY and comb it and let it airdry. Usually this looks good if I brush it at some point after it's dry-er.
3. What are you wearing now?
Charcoal grey pants, black socks, a black snakeprint t-shirt and underwear. Very nearly mono-chromatic.
4. What's your occupation?
Customer Service Specialist, or Health and Safety Coordinator/Co-chair, or student, or president or something. Honestly I have too many titles. I'm just me.
5. Do you nap a lot?
No, but sleeping is a good hobby to have. Honestly sometimes I really could use a good nap.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
I don't think I have any particular additions at the moment… other than to my hobbies which rock!
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
I just ate a stick of Pocky. It was pear flavoured.
9. Explain which 'technology that everyone seems to have' you don't have and why:
I do not own a cellphone. I like my phones corded and attached to walls, thank you very much — plus I appreciate the reliability of this!
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
UofA Webmail and Facebook. The others on the list aren't ALWAYS visited, but these are.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
A sandwich from SaveOn for lunch today.
12. What are you listening to right now?
Semi Precious Weapons — Magnetic Baby
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I have no idea actually.
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would be able to be in two places at once.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Reasonably warm, reasonably clear, and NOT ICY!
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I love percussion.
17. How are you?
Slightly headachey (I hit my head at work. No biggie), and a bit tired — mostly because I was in a so-so mood. But it has picked up now that I've accomplished a few things (planned lunch with a friend, moved some money around, caught up on some email etc.) since work and I'm not all blah anymore.
18. Do you follow the news?
To the extent that I get exposed to it, yes.
19. Say something to the person who tagged you:
You're creative and fabulous and of course you sing really amazingly fun awesome songs!