WITH 2007 COMING TO AN END:
1. Have you had any relationships this year? If you count dating for a few dates, then sure.
2. Have you had your birthday yet? Sure.
3. Drank Starbucks? unfortunately.
4. Went camping? no, not this year.
5. Met someone special? sure. I've met lots of great friends and awesome people.
6. Been out of country? yes.
7. What are you thinking about? my lack of free time and sleep.
8. How many people have you gotten into a fight with this year? none physically, and as for verbally, I don't consider any of the arguments I've been involved in fights.
1.) Hugged someone? yes, but not often enough.
2.) Slept in someone else's bed? no.
3.) Got a job? The same one as usual.
4.) Loaned out money? No.
5.) Gotten in a car accident? no.
6.) Gone over your mobile phone bill? I don't own a mobile phone. My lack of cell phone knowledge proved to me yet again today in class.
7.) Been called a bitch? not to my knowledge.
8.) Done something you regret? Other than ridiculously stupid thoughts and such, not particularly. And I guess starting silly arguments, or being too people-pleasing and not assertive enough or too assertive or… okay yeah. I've regrets, but they're not situationally specific enough to quantify them.
Last person you hugged? Jackie
Last person to call you? Uh… I don't know.
When was the last time you felt stupid? In class today re: cell phones
Who did you last yell at? Uh… yell? Me? Right… I can't remember.
What did you do today? Worked 8hrs, went to class, came home. 🙂
1. Who was your first prom date? N/A
2. Do you still talk to your first love? no
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Whole drink? Champagne
4. What was your first job? Well you could include babysitting, or hostessing for Teacher's Convention, or substitute flyer delivery, but really Cashier is probably my first real job that stuck.
5. What was your first car? not applicable.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? not applicable.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? *sighs* fictional characters — like Mr. Right for example *sighs*
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember her name off hand. I could look it up… *shrugs* She got homesick after one year teaching out west and went back to Quebec… she later sent us all postcards though.
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Quebec City — actually we had a layover in Toronto first, but you get the idea.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never had to sneak out. I just told my parents where I was going.
11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Meghan. And no, I haven't seen her in AGES, although James did tell me a bit about her when she was mentioned last week.
12. Where was your first sleepover? In Meghan's backyard, in a tent.
13. Who was the first person you talked to today? Uh… Fareeda?
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? I've never been IN a wedding party, but my first wedding to attend was my youngest aunt's wedding.
15. What was the first thing you did this morning? get out of bed.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Uh… Real concert? Uh… Savage Garden? Or do any of the random outdoor shows or Music Festivals count?
17. First tattoo or piercing? not applicable.
18. First foreign country you went to? The United States for shopping excursions
19. Who was your real first kiss? Scott
20. When was your first detention? uh, not applicable
21. What was the first province you lived in? BC
22. Who was the first person to really break your heart? Uh… Well… depends on how you quantify things I guess. I'd like to think that no one has, but really, I'd probably have to list Jeff here if I'm going to be honest with myself. *shrugs*
23. Who was your first roommate? Kim
24. Who will be the first to repost this? *shrugs* /