1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Hmmm… I don't know. Probably at some point where I was doing something outside of my comfort zone… fairly recently I bet.
2. What was your last alcoholic beverage? uh… given that I can't remember it, it has definitely been a while.
3. Where was your first kiss? Scott, in front of the butterdome on a date back when we were dating.
4. Favorite Band? *shrugs* beats me… Barrage maybe?
5. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? that I actually rather like pilates.
7. Do you like anyone? Of course.
8. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Quite a few people actually.
9. What's your favorite number? 14, ever since second grade!
10. Who was the last person to make you cry? Uh… I don't know at the moment.
11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? French camp, Swim camp, summer camp… yeah I went to camp!
12. When was the last time you cried? *shrugs* I don't actually know.
13. What is one thing you miss about your past? spending more time with certain of my friends.
14. What is one thing you've learned about life? That life is complicated but more than worthwhile.
15. Are you jealous of anyone? sometimes.
16. Is anyone jealous of you? possibly
17. Has a friend ever used you? used? How?
18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? not recently.
19. Who was the last person you drove with in the car? I didn't drive… but if you include as a passenger, then Erik.
20. What are you looking forward to? Vegas, Europe, Portland…
21. How are you today? invigorated
24. How many things in your past do you regret? Being inconsiderate, unperceptive, and dreaming when I should have been seeing.
25. Do you have a best friend? *shrugs* I have several close friends, but no particular best friend at the moment.
26. Have you ever kissed two people in one night? nope.
27. Who was the last person you hugged? Jackie I think.
28. Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have them? happens relatively frequently… eventually I'll have someone I want though.
29. If you could change anything about your past, what would it be? I don't know… unless it was to behave more adult-like in certain situations, and less in others.
30. Have you ever felt like killing somebody? honestly, no.
31. Do you like your life? Yes
32. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back? nope.
33. Did you forgive them? n/a
34. Do you like gum? no, it hurts my jaw
35. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? I don't honestly know.
36. Has anyone ever cheated on you? I would hope not!
37. Has anyone ever cheated on their gf/bf with you? nope.
40. What are some of your biggest fears of your life? being alone forever… burning alive in a fire…
41. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Of course.
42. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head? definitely.
43. Are you a player? nope… unless you count board games and whatnot!
46. What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you dated? just over a decade. I have noticed that I tend to be attracted to older men.
47. Have you ever dated/fooled around with a co-worker? nope.
48. Are looks important? Looks matter, as attraction is important, but there are more important things than appearances.
49. Does how many people a person has slept with affect the way you view them? nope… unless there's something in the way that they're treating others or something else that spills over into the rest of their life.
50. Do you believe in love? yes.
I went to the gym today and did pilates for the very first time. I was surprised and pleased just how willing and helpful the instructor was in modifying movements so that I didn't put undue stress on my wrist… along with the challenge of doing the exercises. It was nice. Waking up to snow/slush was less pleasant (since it was slippery) but 'tis life!