The first five people to respond to this post will get some form of art, by me. It will be about or tailored to those five lucky victims. (or if you rather like my art — persons I would suppose)
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations.
* I make no guarantees that you will agree with what I perceive as art and/or quality.
* What I create will be just for you.
* It'll be HOPEFULLY done before 7 days have passed. (You have seven days…) [hey, I know my time restrictions — and the fact that my computer could very well decide not to work or something at any point in time]
* You have no clue what it's gonna be. It may be fic. It may be poetry. I may draw or paint or chainmaille-weave something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! –> of course you probably have some idea of my skills. And yes, I will mail it to you at a distance if it's that sort of thing!
* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. or unique. or awesome.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you ought to put this in your journal as well, if you expect me to do something for you! — but really although this restriction was on rachellee_w's original post, if you don't do this in your blog or whatever, that's fine too although I would be saddened by the fact that I wouldn't be able to sign up (if I'm quick enough! Let's play with hypotheticals here!) to receive some of your 'art'.
Cool. I think this might be great procrastination, stress-relief fodder!
Now, I ought to go type up either a) a poem for my poetry class or b) a ballad for my popular literature class. YAY for creative projects!!