1. What time is it? 11:09pm
2. What's your full name: If you don't already know it, you don't know me well enough.
3. What are you most afraid of? Burning to death while awake and conscious (not from smoke inhalation but from *actual* fire. That or being alone forever.
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen: Underworld: Evolution (again!) at the cheap theatres with Jeff… before that it was Hoodwinked also at the cheap theatres with Jeff… and before that V for Vendetta at Silvercity with Jeff.
5. Place of birth? Revelstoke
6. Favorite food? Gosh! Too many great choices to choose from… for example I adored the sashimi that Nicole and I had tonight.
7. What's your natural hair color? brown… just as it is now.
8. Dark or Milk Chocolate – Milk usually.
9. Ever been toilet papering rolling? No.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? perhaps.
11. Been in a car accident? no, not really.
12. Croutons or bacon bits? *shrugs* not terribly attached to either.
13. Favorite day of the week? I like 'em all depending on what I've got planned.
14. Favorite Restaurant? Hmmm The Melting Pot in Indianapolis is right up there.
15. Favorite flower? ones that don't die. For example I really adore the fake rose Jeff got me for valentines… the dried rose that's sitting here at this desk… and of course the balloon flowers that somehow survived for well over a month.
16. Favorite sport to watch? It's likely still figure skating. But really I adore watching most sports live. And I love watching ice and water sports in general… etc.
17. Favorite Drink? uhh… there are far too many non-alcoholic great beverages. Jeff has also introduced me to rum and rye with gingerale (very weak beverages) which are great for the alcohol ones.
18. Favorite ice cream? LEVA's gelato…. either that or Marble Slab's maple ice cream with raspberries mixed in and hot caramel on top in a waffle bowl.
19. What mundane task do you find most difficult? I'm really really not a fan of vacuuming… vacuum cleaners are evil! That and washing floors.
20. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy/Hortons in Canada… or Steak 'n Shake in the USA!
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? beige… like in the rest of the apt.
22. How many times have you failed your driver's test? I haven't taken it yet… but I've a learners licence.
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Hmmm… good question… depending on the account… from some automated system likely.
24. What do you do most often when you are bored? Waste time online… or enter contests.
25. Bedtime? When I'm tired hopefully.
26. Which Chronicles of Narnia character do you most associate with and why? I honestly don't remember their names or character attributes well enough to answer this one.
27. What would you most likely be doing on a Tuesday afternoon at 2:30 p.m.? Either working at SaveOn, or getting errands done before work… likely some online fun too.
28. What is the biggest difference between your persona at a party, and your persona one on one? Depends on the party really. I'm more talkative and extroverted I think one on one… but it depends on whom I'm with.
29. Favorite TV shows? Gilmore Girls lately… since I haven't been watching ANY tv asides from my boxed sets.
What? no 30?
31. If you are given an early Christmas present, will you open it right away, or wait until Christmas morning? Depends on the situation… if the giver would like me to open it right away, I will… or if it's appropriate… otherwise it might wait.
32. What are you listening to right now? Black Eyed Peas — Let's get Retarded
33. What are your favorite colors? Red.
34. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
35. How many pets do you have? none unless you include the pet rock that I might likely have missplaced… and/or lost
36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? The egg, of course. There were fish eggs millions of years before chickens came to be (apparently scientists now think chickens evolved from dinosaurs, like all birds). (good answer Beth!)
37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? In no particular order: be a successful author/writer of some sort, have a family of my own, be financially well off enough to travel and do what I desire to do without horribly cramping financial worries, have fun, and of course be myself!