– Available: to spend time with, sure.
– Age: Is not terribly relevant. Maturity, attitude and behaviour are.
– Annoyance: Stress.
– Actor: Topher Grace is a favorite (of course there are others)
– Beer: No, thanks.
– Birthday/Birthplace: July, BC
– Best Friends: Quite a number of them.
– Body Part on opposite sex: Gosh… uh… skin?
– Best feeling in the world: Happiness without nagging distractions from that state of joy.
– Blind or Deaf: Blind
– Best weather: Some sun, about +18-22 Celsius or thereabouts. Not much wind.
– Been in Love: yes.
– Been bitched out?: yes.
– Been on stage?: yes.
– Believe in yourself? usually.
– Believe in life on other planets: of some sort, sure.
– Believe in miracles: uh… good question. What is a miracle anyway?
– Believe in Magic: again, depends on the definition of terms.
– Believe in God: I don't know.
– Believe in Satan: Nope.
– Believe in Santa: He doesn't visit anymore. 🙁
– Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Perhaps. Another definition of terms thing.
– Believe in Evolution: Yes.
– Car: Feet.
– Candy: In moderation
– Colour: Red.
– Cried in school: of course.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla if done right, otherwise chocolate.
– Chinese/Mexican: It doesn't matter provided it doesn't make me ill or contain cilantro!
– Cake or pie: Depends on the type, and in all cases I want only a little bit.
– Country to visit: I would like to travel the world, thanks.
– Day or Night: I like both.
– Dream vehicle: Instantaneous transport, flying dragons, or teleportation, barring that, excellent public transit, please!
– Danced: Frequently if possible!
– Dance in the rain?: I don't know if I have, actually.
– Do the splits? nope.
– Eggs: Yummy! Especially the most recent eggs I've eaten.
– Eyes: Mine are brown.
– Everyone has: something interesting about them.
– Ever failed a class? Actually no. I think I SHOULD have but I didn't.
– First crush: Peter in Kindergarden.
– Full name: You should know it by now.
– First thoughts waking up: What do I have to do today?
– Food: Is delicious!
– Greatest Fear: To be alone forever (not terribly likely, I know, but it's still a fear)
– Giver or taker: A combination.
– Goals: I've quite a few including: getting into grad school, becoming an author of good stuff (definition of good is relative), having a family of my own one day (definition of said family is up to interpretation), financial freedom etc.
– Gum: I don't chew gum.
– Get along with your parents?: yes.
– Good luck charm: Luck is what you make it!
Eye colour: blue usually.
Hair Colour: lighter usually.
Height: Taller than me is nice.
Clothing Style: practical, put-together, attractive.
Characteristics: Responsible, kind, intelligent, creative, fun.
– Hair Colour: brown
– Height: 5'3ish
– Happy: Most certainly (though also stressed)
– Holiday: The whole winter holiday season rocks!
– How do you want to die: After having lived a full and awesome life, thanks.
– Health freak?: Not particularly, however I love healthy food/lifestyle.
– Hate: I hate things? Hate is a really strong word. Carcinogens. Toxins. Poisons (mental/physical etc.)
– Ice Cream: Gelato rocks!
– Instrument: most of them are pretty darn awesome!
– Jewelry: I rather like wearing it in moderation.
– Job: I work at a grocery store. I am a perpetual student. I do way too much.
– Kids: are fun.
– Kickboxing or karate: neither. I don't usually do much by way of martial arts… although I did to Tae Kwon Do once.
– Keep a journal?: not really. I keep a writing book though.
– Longest Car Ride: I don't know. There have been a few road trips with family and also the trip from Houston to El Paso and…
– Letter: A.
– Laughed so hard you cried: Very rarely.
– Love at first sight: Lust at first sight, attraction at first sight, desire at first sight… love takes time to develop from these seeds.
– Milk flavor: milk should taste like milk.
– Movie: Gosh… I really want to get a copy of Nice Girls Don't Explode however.
– Mooned anyone?: Nope.
– Marriage: Someday.
– Motion sickness? I'm decently skilled at avoiding it… but it does happen.
– McDΓÇÖs or BK: Neither. But each has some good points.
– Number of Siblings: two younger brothers
– Number of Piercings: None.
– Number of Tattoos: Zero.
– Overused Phrases: Take care. Fair enough. Dear. (I don't remember the others I have a lot though)
– One wish: Tru luv (a la Princess Bride — yeah right!)
– One Phobia: Burning to death in a fire, unable to save everyone who matters.
– Place youΓÇÖd like to live: Canada.
– Perfect Pizza: With lots of AWESOME veggies, thanks!
– Pepsi/Coke: No thanks. I dislike cola.
– Quail: Heh. They're scraping the bottom of the barrel here.
– Questionnaires: Quite frequently
– Reason to cry: Emotions. Stress. Life. Death.
– Reality T.V.: In moderation. And to me moderation means VERY rarely.
– Radio Station: CKUA or Espace Musique
– Roll your tongue in a circle? Huh?
– Song: Currently it's Valeria Rossi – Tre Parole
– Shoe size: 7.5 or 8.5 usually. My feet like half sizes.
– Salad Dressing: I really like the Asian one from work. And the Ginger one from Blue Kettle. And Balsamic is splendid and…
– Sushi: YUM!
– Skipped school: Nope.
– Slept outside: It has been a LONG time.
– Seen a dead body? Yes. I've toured a medical examiner's office too.
– Skinny dipped? No.
– Shower daily? not usually. But usually at least every other day. Saves water.
– Sing well?: not particularly.
– In the shower? not often.
– Swear? Rarely… depends on the company.
– Stuffed Animals?: I apparently have quite a few.
– Single/Group dates: Single.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
– Scientists need to invent: a time turner a la Harry Potter!
– Time for bed: Uh… usually around midnight-1am
– Thunderstorms: 🙂 unless you're on water.
– TV: Is good in moderation.
– Touch your tongue to your nose:? Nope.
– Unpredictable: Other people.
– Vegetable you hate: Is cilantro a vegetable? Otherwise no.
– Vegetable you love: Broccoli, spinach… so many great veggies! I even learned that I like Brussel sprouts! (thanks John)
– Vacation Spot: The Planet Earth.
– Weakness: Emotions.
– When you grow up: I have to grow up? A role model.
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don't know. In what way?
– Who makes you laugh the most: John.
– Worst feeling: Perpetual loneliness, plus extreme sleep deprivation, and not living up to standards set for myself.
– Wanted to be a model?: A role model!
– Where do we go when we die: Well our physical bodies go to wherever they are placed… I want to decompose naturally, darn it!
– Worst weather: Uh… extreme weather.
-X-Rays: Can be useful on occasion.
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: can evoke different emotional responses.
– Zoo animal: Elephant and turtle/tortoise are tied.
– Zodiac sign: Leo and Water Dog
LAST PERSON WHOΓÇª
1. Slept in a bed beside you? He knows who he is.
2. Last person to see you cry? Has anyone seen me cry recently?
3. Went to the movies with you? John.
4. You went to the mall with? To go to the MALL, Jackie? randomly, John. But the last time I was at the mall it was alone.
5. You went to dinner with? John.
6. You talked to on the phone: Louis
7. Made you laugh? John.
I think it's time to head to bed. Tomorrow I pull a short fantasy story out of my starts and drafts and make it into something good. My current attempt is going to be FAR too long, I'm thinking.