|You Are a Chocolate Martini|
You're an elegant drunk, who only likes the best bars and the most expensive drinks.
A bit of a cheapskate, you're likely to mooch ten dollar drinks off both friends and strangers.
You should never: Drink and dash. You're gonna get caught leaving someone with the tab!
Your ideal party: A posh celebrity party you crash, with an open bar.
Your drinking soulmates: those with a Classic Martini personality
Your drinking rivals: those with a Blueberry Martini personality
I'm actually not much of a drinker AT ALL… so I highly doubt that this truly works for me, but what the hey?
The following are a bunch o' quizzes from Mim! 🙂
1. Initials: AKG
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Anna Paquin (THE EXACT same birthday btw… and I can't wait for X3!)
3. Where was your first kiss? The street outside the butterdome
4. For or against same-sex marriage? For.
5. Are you straight? Yes.
6. What is your favorite color? Red
7. Do you believe in God? I don't know.
8. How many Canadian Provinces have you been to? 5
9. How many of the Canadian Provinces have you lived in? 2
10. Have you ever lived outside of Canada? No.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself. My shoulders
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself. I'm relatively creative.
13. What's your mom's first name? I'm not answering (sorry)
14. What is your dream car? I dunno… a flying dragon, or if it HAS to be a car *sighs* something fuel efficient, environmentally friendly, practical and safe.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? I'd see it ALL! 🙂
16. Have you ever had a sleep over with someone from the opposite sex? Yes.
18. Do you download music? No, not really… unless someone sends it to me or tells me to or posts it on their blog.
19. How many illegal things have you done? A few… jaywalking for instance.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? *shrugs* something fun and casual.
Hey, where's 21?
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Nope.
24. Do you like president Bush? No.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? Nah.
26. Have you ever white water rafted? Not yet, but I think it would be a lot of fun and adventure!
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Certainly.
29. Have you met a real redneck? This is Alberta. How could I not have?
30. Are you racist? No.
31. What song are you listening to right now? Lionel Ritchie — Easy
32. What is your current favorite song? I dunno if I really have one. Lamb — Bonfire is still a fave though.
33. What was the last movie you watched? I dunno, it's been a while I think… Underworld: Evolution perhaps?
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work.
36. Have you ever vandalized someone else's property? Nope.
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Sure.
39. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? General physical appearance most likely (provided I see them… otherwise it'll depend on the way that I 'notice' 'em!)
40. Do you like yourself? Yes.
41. What do you usually order from Tim Hortons? Hot chocolate
44. Say something totally random about yourself. My foot is resting on my thigh at the moment.
45. Do you have an iPod? No.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yeah… but I didn't think it was significant.
47. Whats your dad's name? no comment.
48. Do you have braces? Not since grade eight.
49. Are you comfortable with your height? sure… although it makes buying clothing a pain sometimes.
50. Do you like someone right now? yeppers! 🙂
51. How tall are you? 5'3.25
52. Do you speak any other language other than english? oui! 🙂 Hai! 🙂
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes. Fairly often when I was trustee actually.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My grandmother.
57. Do you watch MTV? No.
58. What's something that really annoys you? The fact that my wrists don't like me terribly much.
59. What are some things you really like? Jeff, good food, seeing my friends, winning stuff.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? Some of this older songs are fun.
61. Can you dance? Yes.
62. Have you ever surfed? Nope.
63. Do you know how to pump gas? I've done it once.
64. Do you drive? Nope.
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? Uhhh… until LATE afternoon the next day? Or longer?
66. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? Well eventually, but not in the way that I perceive the question to be asked.
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? Certainly.
69. What's your favorite country? CANADA! 🙂
SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2006…
1. Have you had a gf/bf?: Certainly! 🙂
2. Have you had your birthday?: Nope.
3. Been to church?: No.
4. Cried yet?: Yes.
5. Had someone close to you pass away?: No.
6. Pulled an all nighter?: Yes, but I slept before class.
7. Drank Starbucks?: Yes.
8. Went shopping?: yes.
9. Been camping?: No.
10. Been to the beach?: No.
11. Bought something for over $200?: Yes.
12. Met someone new?: Difficult not to!
13. Been out of your home state?: I don't live in a state, but I've been outside of Alberta.
15. Gone snowboarding?: Nope. Was going to, but it didn't happen.
In the past month…
1. Kissed someone?: Yes.
2. Slept in a friend's bed: Sure.
3. Snuck someone over?: Why would I need to sneak?
4. Snuck out of your own house?: see above.
5. Been to a bar?: Yes.
6. Lied?: nothing jumps out at me, but it is possible of course.
7. Gotten a car?: No.
8. Gone over your cell phone bill?: I don't have a cell phone.
9. Been called a whore?: Nope.
10. Drove somewhere?: No.
11. Done something you regret?: I can't think of it now, so it's likely not important if I did.
Thing you bought?: Food from Tokyo Express on Tuesday.
Person you hugged?: Jackie I think?
Last time you took a bath/shower?: This morning.
When was the last time you felt stupid?: I dunno… yesterday maybe?
When was the last time you walked/ran over a mile?: Yesterday.
Who was the last person who saw you cry?: I dunno. Did they see me?
Who was the last person who made you cry?: People haven't lately. Situations have.
Who was the last person who you watched a movie with?: Jeff.
Who last told you they loved you?: Jeff
Who makes you smile most?: Jeff.
What are you listening to right now?: The Arcade Fire — Crown of Love
What did you do yesterday?: Woke up, ate, went to post office to mail some stuff, went to passport office to apply for a new passport, procrastinated, ate, watched Gilmore Girls on DVD, went to work, avoided crowds and watched the craziness, came home, talked with Beth…
Song that's stuck in your head right now: n/a
Hugs or kisses?: Yes! 🙂
Do you think your ex misses you?: *shrugs* possibly. We're still friends so I don't really think it's a terribly horrible issue.
1.What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? I wouldn't do it. I also don't believe that it really works very well in the real world, although I don't think any less of you if that's your choice.
2. Do you bite your toenails? No.
3. Are you a jealous person? Not particularly.
4. What are you allergic to? I don't know of any real allergies.
5. What books, if any, have made you cry? There's been a bunch. Mostly stuff that I get really emotionally involved with.
6. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Yes, but I'm pretty bad when it comes to calling people myself.
7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Well I love marble slab's maple ice cream with raspberries mixed in and caramel on top… but when it comes to ice cream, I prefer gelato (like from LEVA) or frozen yogurt or etc.
8. If someone you had no interest in dating, expressed interest what would you do/say? I'd tell them that I'm not interested.
9. What would you rather be doing right now? I don't know… but I'm going to have to stop typing soon as my wrist doesn't like me and I'm working later.
10. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment? n/a
11. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes.
12. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? A pirate? A princess? I dunno… one of those (or at least I remember those costumes but not wearing them… and I was too young to walk about wearing 'em much I think)
13. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past? Gilmore Girls lately. It was That '70s Show or CSI at different points in the past.
14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I get along with both fine I think.
15. Can others make you cry easily? Depends on how.
16. Who was the last person to piss you off? *shrugs* Do people ACTUALLY piss me off?
18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Not to the calories I don't. To the nutritional info, yes.
19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be? Hmmm… how about a raspberry although it's really a drupe I think.
20. Were you a planned child? Yes.
21. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Uh… a fair number… *goes and counts* 6 shoes, 2 boots, 4 sandals… each with certain purposes… and I need new ones (as some hurt my feet and/or are worn out).
23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Function? Huh. Well Minimum 2 hours. I like a minimum of 5 or6 hours… and try to get 7 or 8 as that's about where I should be at.
24. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Rum or Rye and Ginger.
25. When was the last time you slept on the floor? I dunno. A long while.
26. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive? Sure.
27. What personality trait is a must-have in the opposite sex? Ability to carry on a conversation.
28. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes? Yes.
29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Covered as in… you can no longer tell they're original skin colour? I sincerely doubt it! 😉
30. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? Firstly, race is a concocted idea. Secondly, how many half Japanese, quarter Polish quarter Norwegians are there to date exactly? 😉 YES is the answer.
31. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? Whatever works.
32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Nope.
33. Which do you make: wishes or plans? Both.
34. Can you speak any languages other than English? Yes! 🙂
35. What is your favorite salad dressing? I like balsamic vinegrette, Ranch or Japanese most lately.
36. What movies do you know every line to? I don't.
37. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Yes.
38. Has anyone told you a secret this week? *shrugs* I don't think so.
39. When was the last time someone hit on you? They do that? *shock* 😉 I honestly haven't noticed.
40. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Be in it.
41. Do you wear slippers (flip-flops) even when its cold outside? Yes I do.
43. How many siblings do you have, and where are you in the rank? Two, I'm oldest.
45. When was your last road trip? First weekend in May. It was for a funeral though.
46. Name 3 schools you went to. Ecole Rudolph Hennig School, Salisbury Composite High School, University of Alberta
47. Name 3 things in your purse/backpack: Wallet, writing book, agenda book
48. Three names you go by: Ali, AliCat, Ali Kira
49. Is anyone in the house with you? Not anymore.
50. Who are you thinking about right now? Jeff.