The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your
friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? Well… I woke up to a weird noise around 8somethingAM… and then went back to la-la land until whenever the phone rang to tell me I 'won' a stupid contest. Remind me sometime that thinking coherently while stupid telephone marketting people are yelling at me, the morning after spending over 18hrs trying to get home from ICON is NOT a good idea.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds are so great! 🙂
3. Last film you saw at the cinema? Ouch! Uhhh… it's been like ages! Was it perhaps Mad Hot Ballroom or was it more recent than that even? *shrugs*
4. Your favourite TV show? Hmmm… CSI, That '70s Show, or Gilmore Girls.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Uh… Sweet Tarts, a scrambled egg (thanks Greg!), and a funghi Ristorante pizza.
6. What is your middle name(s)? Kira
7. Your favourite cuisine? it's probably Japanese… although there's a lot of really great stuff out there.
8. Food you dislike? Cilantro. Pickles (although I like Japanese pickles), mustard… there's a bunch of others but really… Cilantro is the worst.
9. Favourite chip flavour? plain… or salt 'n' vinegar or something *shrugs*
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Hmmm… I dunno… there's a lot of good ones. If someone made me a CD of ICON songs from the past three years however I'd be peachy keen!
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't.
12. Favourite Sandwich? hmmm… that's a toughie. Something interesting usually.
13. What characteristics do you despise? hmmm… hard question. I guess I really find it frustrating to know people who aren't true to themselves. Or who say one thing and do another… or who expect us to do what they say and not what they do. But despise? That's a rather tough term… I guess people who don't respect others or who act ONLY in their own best interests without regard for law, rule, or even just for how their actions might affect others (now people who act in their own best interests knowing the effects is an entirely different story, as sometimes [not always] this might be somewhat justified).
14. Favourite item of clothing? Gosh… probably either my Utah State sweater, my jean skirt (the newest one!), or my Merrell sandals (flip flops). Actually there's a bunch of others that I rather adore also… all new and nifty! 🙂
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Wherever my friends are really. This week at Troy's was amazing… as was ICON and LSSP. I really want to go to well… a LOT of events and whatnot… and if money were not a problem… *sighs* But wherever my friends are… that's where I'd like to be.
16. What color is your bathroom? Off white.
17. Where would you retire to? Hmmm… I'd love to have my dream home somewheres… probably in Canada… but you know with all my trips to the USA… some places aren't all that bad to live in I would imagine… *shrugs*… but given that I had a static home somewheres… I'd want the ability to travel freely however often as desired to visit all my far flung friends and truly explore.
18. What is your most memorable birthday? Gah! Probably my 22nd birthday… yeah… I'll go with that one. sure.
19. Where were you born? Revelstoke, BC
20. Favourite sport to watch? Figure Skating. Although Really, I love to watch most sports live… Figure skating is one of the few I adore on the tv as well.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back? why would anyone want to do that?
22. Person you expect to send it back first? ditto
23. What fabric detergent do you use? Sunlight
24. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. How about a sweet tea (gosh those were yummy!), or maybe another bubble tea (I just finished one), a herbal tea, a virgin margherita or something else equally yummy?
25. Morning person or night owl? Both actually. It's mid-day that I feel like a zombie.
26. What is your shoe size? 7.5 or something. Really it depends on the shoe.
27. Do you have any pets? nope… unless you include the pet rock that I bet I have stashed away somewheres.
28. What do you think of the person who sent you this? Aileen, you are one of the most amazing Kiwanians and fun friends that I've had the pleasure of getting to know… I only hope we have the opportunity to continue to have some fun times in the coming months and years! 🙂