… even though you know that the person is generally a good person, being frustrated with them is no fun, no fun at all.
But let's not dwell on my perpetual frustration.
Lately I've been cleaning a lot. It's not like it's spring or fall (so I can't precisely call it spring or fall cleaning) but I have been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing. The free market (in November — hopefully we get the location booked properly!!) will get a bunch of stuff most evidently. But yeah. I've been using cleaning as an outlet for frustration, and simply to put me in a better state of mind too I guess. What have I done?
– taken out the recycling
– done dishes
– cleaned the bathroom (in entirety — sink, bathtub, mirrors, toilet)
– scrubbed the floors on hands and knees
– scrubbed the walls
– scrubbed the ceiling of the bathroom
– dusted electronics (some)
– done some laundry
– taken out garbage and scrubbed the garbage can (kitchen)
– vacuumed (yeah, I know)
– swept the floor
– organized stuff on my closet shelves
I think I'm doing well at my do one cleaning task (minimum) every day goal.