1) 4 LETTER WORD: Able
2) BOY NAME: Aaron
3) GIRL NAME: Ava
4) OCCUPATION: Aeronautics Engineer
5) A COLOR: Azure
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Apron
7) BEVERAGE: Apricot nectar
8) FOOD: Apples
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Astringent
10) A PLACE: Australia
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE: Ate too much
12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Ack!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Uh… sort of: Kira's from We The Living by Ayn Rand. My parents liked the name Ali which I believe was the name of an actress at the time, but I don't think I was named after her.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? *shrugs* I don't know.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING Sure, it's neat an legible. I like handwriting.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I eat lunch meat? That's pretty rare! When I do however it's usually honey ham or chicken or turkey… but again I RARELY eat this anymore.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I need to cut down on this. Realistically when I do use it it's pretty obvious, but still…
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? It's not on my list of things to do. Hangliding or zip lines are however.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Heritage Os.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? sometimes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? in some ways, sure!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Gelato! 🙂
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their attitude and the way they carry themselves… and of course general appearance.
15. RED OR PINK? RED! 🙂
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my habit of comparing myself to others too often.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST: Those people I so rarely see that I can forget their awesomeness… *sighs* the passage of time causes so many changes…
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a jean skirt (which I adore!) and bare feet.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? soft boiled egg on whole wheat toast.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Fray – Trust Me
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Good food! 🙂
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Olwyn yesterday
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Beth is a great person!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, Figure Skating (all ice sports really), water sports, team sports if live…
27. Hair color Dark brown
28. Eye color Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Interesting food. Usually of the main course variety.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy I suppose. But hey reality-based tv is often really frightening (and I'm not talking about reality tv shows).
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Gosh has it been really long enough since I've seen a movie that I don't remember what it was? I watched Benny & Joon recently.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? It's a black phage sleeveless V-neck with a macrophage on it. I adore this top! It makes me look great!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring or fall! 🙂
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Uh… something not too sweet or rich… but unusual.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm reading a book? I'm actually reading November's Harpers, a Success from Home magazine and How to Walk in High Heels (which I find impractical and amusing more often than educational)… and I'm reorganizing my bookshelves AGAIN. Books just seem to grow and multiply.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The CKI graphic standards
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't I went to a small press launch
42. FAVORITE SOUND Good music
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Taiwan? I don't know which point in Taiwan was the furthest from home however. I don't think Europe was farther.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? One for stating the obvious.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? BC
48. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR FUN? Read, write, enter contests, spend time with friends doing random things, dance, eat, have fun! 🙂
49. WHAT'S YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE Gosh, just one? Let's go with a tie between Nice Girls Don't Explode (which I really wanna own), 10 Things I Hate About You, The Pianist, Romeo and Juliet (1968), and Where the Heart Is.
50. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? The winter holiday season.
1) 4 LETTER WORD: Able