1. How old were you in 1980? Uh negative 2 years old.
2. How old were you in 1989? 7
3. Were you a Toys R' Us kid? Not particularly although I knew the jingle and occasionally visited the stores.
4. Did you watch Transformers? They were fun!! And the toys… gawsh, how I loved the little cassette that transformed.
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? No. That movie really freaked me out as a kid though.
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? Uh… maybe? I remember playing with one fairly frequently at friends' houses more so than at my own.
7. Who is your favorite Golden Girl? I didn't pay attention to who they were until VERY recently and only 'cause I have a friend who rather likes 'em!
8. When someone says Who you gonna call? You think? Ghostbusters!
9.What was your favorite toy? Garnett Caldwell — my Cabbage Patch Kid!! 🙂
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? YES! Such fun! 🙂
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Uh… yeah. But my classmates were more obsessed than I was!
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? Not applicable… although I know my classmates had the dolls and I pretended my Ken doll was one of the NKOTB dolls.
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? Mansion Apt Shack House! Gawsh yes!! And loads!
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? Loved Care Bears!! Grumpy bear was my fave!
15. Did you have Jelly bracelets? Nope.
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? Nope.
17. Did you own a glo-worm? Yep.
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Oh heck yeah!
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? The Breakfast Club rocks! I've never seen Sixteen Candles though I'd love to.
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? Uh… I had a very short hair cut… a mushroom cut to be exact.
21. What was your first bike? I don't remember. I thin it was red though.
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood? My childhood blanket.
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Of course!! Ever since like '83!
24. Did you dress like Madonna? Nope.
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Strawberry Shortcake of course! And the original one not this new-fangled trendy one they created for this generation. So different!
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Nope.
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Huh? no.
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Huh? no!
29. Atari or Nintendo? Nintendo rocked (and I think we did have an arcade game version of an Atari machine which also rocked). Nintendo was awesome — we even had the Game Genie!
30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yes, but I stunk at it.
31. Which was better JEM or Barbie and the Rockers? JEM rocked!! 🙂 I had a book, and watched the show.
32. He-Man or She-Ra? They were both such fun!! I think I prefered He-Man though.
33. What movie scared you the most? A lot of movies did. ET for example. And The Mask and Who Framed Roger Rabbit and etc.
34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? Nope… not until High school at the very least… and I spent more time watching people play badminton to Thriller than anything. (and dancing the hustle in Dance club to Michael Jackson songs rocks nowadays).