Meant to be completed by those ADULTS out of high school.
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Unexpected ones!
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? The Melting Pot… or La Creperie in Quebec City… (note that I could probably list a dozen non-local places, but local ones I tend to draw a blank on)
3. Last time you puked from drinking? never.
4. When is the last time you danced on a bar? never
5. Name of your first grade teacher? I don't remember her name, although she was from Quebec.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? sleeping?
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? a librarian and an author and a parent.
8. How many colleges did you attend? UofA
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? it works well with the skort I'm wearing
10. GAS PRICES First thought? not as expensive as in Europe.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? anywhere? I dunno… I like it here, but hey my dream house would be cool… as would having my 'mr. right' with me.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? there wasn't an alarm this morning… I slept late and frankly lazed around… since I didn't get enough sleep during the previous day.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I'm glad I got home.
14. Favourite style of underwear for the opposite sex? No particular preference… it does depend on what the guy's wearing at the time.
15. What errand/chore do you despise? vacuuming.
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? sure… but I'd likely volunteer everywhere.
17. Get up early or sleep in? either or.
18. What was your favorite cartoon character? gosh… too many great ones!! Hmmm… Mickey wa one of 'em.
19. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with someone of the opposite sex? hug, cuddle, talk, play a game.
20. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? let's remember this one word: 'secret'! 🙂 Playing Never Have I Ever this past weekend was a great way to find out so-called secrets (whoa!)
21. Are you planning on remaining in your current Job? for the time being.
22. Do you see yourself married in the next five years? wishful thinking… I hope I'm in some sort of longterm relationship however.
23. Your favourite lunch meat? honey ham?
24. What do you get every time you go into Walmart? a receipt! 🙂
25. Beach or lake? beach.
26. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? no.
27. TV show you miss? That 70s Show… also Lois and Clark
28. Favorite guilty pleasure? food! 😉
29. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Why would I mind? Nice Girls Don't Explode
30. What's your drink? Alcohol: n/a Hard: n/a Shot: n/a Non-alco: too many great ones!!
31. Cowboys or Indians? both!
32. Cops or Robbers? cops.
33. Do you cheer for the bad guy in a movie? rarely.
34. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? unknown.
35. If you had to pick one, which cast member of Lost would you be? I don't watch Lost
36. What do you want when you are sick?: to not be sick!
37. Who from school would you like to run into?: old friends.
38. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? n/a
39. Raskolnikov (Crime & Punishment) or Leo Myshkin (the Idiot)? haven't read either sorry
40. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? being an idiot.
41. Do you like the person who's directly across/beside from you at work?: It's always changing so sure.
42. If you could get away with it, whom would you kill? I wouldn't.
43. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Topher Grace
44. What famous person would you like to sleep with? *shrugs*
45. Have you ever had to use a firearm? I've used one as a Cadet for practice… but I've never *had* to.
46. Last book you read? The Magic of Thinking Big
47. Do you have a teddy bear? his name is Bear-y
48. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? *shrugs* nothing terribly unusual.
49. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? LA… to see Mondo et al.
50. Number of texts in a day? n/a
51. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? relationship
52. Favorite Winter Olympic Sport? either figure skating or any other ice sport.
53. Pencil or pen? pen
54. Ancient Egyptians or Mayans? Egyptians
55. How many jobs have you had? 1
56. Are you where you thought you would be at this age? No but it's a good place to be.