001.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?: Not often… although one pair is getting to that point, and another (the one covered in paint) has a hole in it.
003. What are you dreading right now?: *shrugs* nothing in particular.
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?: huh?
005. Favorite country singer?: Gosh… Paul Brandt?
006. What face cleanser do you use?: Artistry
007. When was your last doctors visit?: January… unless you include paramedics on March 30th
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep?: Rarely, but I try to.
009. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?: Something between half an hour and an hour depending on what I'm getting ready for
010. First Loves Are Never Over is this true for you?: I'd like to say no.
011. Think of all your exes: Thinking…
012. If anyone came over to your house on one of your lazy days would you go get ready real quick?: *shrugs* If I'm dressed I think it's sufficient.
013. Does your school have tornado drills: nope.
014. Have you ever been on your schools track team?: nope.
015. Do you own a pair of Converse shoes? Nope
016. Who did you cut and paste this survey from?: Kelly
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?: nope.
018. What color shirt are you wearing?: Navy blue with red and white writing on it.
019. What did you do for your last birthday?: had people over and played board games.
020. What time did you wake up today?: uh just after 6am.
021. What were you doing 3 nights ago?: selling 50/50 tickets and drink tickets at the charter ceremony for a new Kiwanis club!
022. Last time you saw your mom?: a few weeks ago.
023. Do you like having your hair pulled?: not terribly much.
024. Are you cocky?: I would hope not.
025. Shortest relationship?: ten days?
026. Longest relationship?: four months
027. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?: One.
028. Last gift you received?: money
029. Biggest lie you have ever told?: *shrugs*
030. Could you live without a computer?: yes… but it's such fun!
031. Do you wear shoes in your house?: nope
032. When you watch movies at home, do you turn the lights off?: not usually
033. Ever been given an engagement ring?: No.
034. Ever dropped your cell phone?: n/a
035. What do you do when you're sad?: cry?
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?: Uh… the Western Canada Lottery Corporation to confirm that it's real… since I don't actually buy tickets.
037. When was the last time you saw your best Girlfriend?: That would require my having a BEST girlfriend.
039. What is your favorite month?: I don't have one.
040. What sleeps with you every night?: just me! 🙂
041. How many times have you been pulled over? none… unless you count in Mexico!
043.Who is the last person you texted?: n/a
044. What is your favorite dessert?: well last night the tempura ice cream was great!
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?: naw.
046. What jewelry are you wearing?: n/a
047. What's the first thing you do when you get online?: check email.
049. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?: not usually.
050. How do most people spell your name?: My first name usually the way it's spelt… the last one gets mangled.
051. Do you wear your boyfriend/girlfriends clothes?: n/a.
052. Do you watch pro sports on TV?: on occasion… but pretty rarely.
053. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?: chatting with Ian online and other internet stuff.
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?: *shrugs* I don't remember.
055. What is in your cd player?: a motivational CD
056. Name one person that made you smile today?: Beth
057. What were you doing around 8 am this morning?: Working as a cashier at checkout 6
058. Do you know anyone who wasn't born in the United States?: MANY
059. Favorite name(s) for a girl: I have lots! 🙂
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?: *shrugs* depends.
061. Your favorite resturant you don't get to eat at much?: There are too many of 'em! 🙂
062: Favorite boy names: I have many! 🙂
063. Do you buy your own school supplies?: yep.
064. Do you already have your school supplies?: sure… some stuff's still left over from grade eleven! 🙂
065. How often do you wash clothes?: uh… sometimes… I have a lot of clothes so it can often wait.
066. How do you eat your steak?: I cut it into little pieces, and put them in my mouth and chew them and…
067. What is the farthest point North you've been?: Uh… Fairview? I don't know.
068. How do you get to school?: Walk/LRT
069. If you heard your phone ringing right now, who do you expect it to be?: I honestly wouldn't know.
070. What do you hear??: The motivational CD I'm listening to.
071. Would you survive in prison?: probably… but that doesn't mean I plan on ever living there or getting there or enjoying it!
072. Who was the last person you messaged on Facebook?: I don't remember… Susan?
073. Do you get along with your co-workers?: Yes.
074. When was the last time you said I love you, and meant it?: uh… over a year ago.
075. What song is playing right now? The theme song to CSI since I just started watching it.
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over pack the most?: Good gosh… how would I know?
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?: Sure… but women with the full first name nope… and matching first AND last names no.
078. When was the last time you went clubbing?: I don't really 'go clubbing' per say… I was at New City for Jackie's birthday on Saturday night.
079. What was the weather like today?: Beautiful.
080. What is the next holiday you have off?: Who knows?
081. What was the last movie you saw?: Uh… The Lost Boys
082. What's for dinner?: I had pasta at Fiore
083. Whats the last thing you purchased?: That meal at Fiore
084. What's your favorite gardening tool?: I don't particularly have one.
085. Where is your cell phone?: n/a
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring most?: n/a
087. Describe your Underwear?: black
088. How did your first pet die?: n/a
089. Did you have breakfast this morning?: always
091. Who knows you the best?: me!
092. What brand is your digital camera?: Kodak
093. Do you smoke?: No
094. Are you ticklish?: sometimes.
095. Last person to text you?: n/a
096. What song describes your love life at the moment?: *shrugs* *sighs*
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne etc?: nope.
098. On average, how much do your jeans cost?: *shrugs* something between $20 and $60 usually
099. Are you taking college classes?: Finished as of now!
100. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?: depends on with whom!
LAST PERSON WHO
2. Saw you cry: I don't know.
4. You went to the mall with? Jackie
5. You went to dinner with? Beth
6. You talked on the phone? Asides from the wrong number? Probably my mom
7. Said 'I love you' to you and really meant it? *shrugs*
8. Made you laugh? Beth
WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Nose (really: neither)
2. Be serious or be funny? serious
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim
4. Die in a fire or drown? Drown.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents
1. Simple or complicated? Simple?
DO YOU PREFER. .
1. Flowers or candy? Candy
2. Grey or black? Black
3. Color or Black and white photos? No preference
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
6. M&Ms or Skittles? skittles (or peanut M&Ms!)
8. Staying up late or waking up early? either… just preferably a bit less of BOTH simultaneously!
DO YOU PREFER…
1. Sun or moon? no preference
2. Winter or Fall? Fall
3. Left or right? either.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? Two best friends… although I actually have the 10 acquaintances thing! 🙂
5. Sun or rain? Sun.
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla
1. Nervous Habits: continuing to stay moving and always busy.
2. Are you double jointed? No
3. Can you roll your tongue? in at least one or two ways.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Yes, but the other one goes up simultaneously
5. Can you cross your eyes? nope
6. Do you make your bed daily? not particularly well, but it looks made.
7. Which shoe goes on first? Depends… I think the right one though.
8. Ever thrown one at someone? naw… not that I remember.
9. On the average, how much money do you carry on you? between $20 and $100… usually more like $30 or $40 though… depends on plans… sometimes I have very little with me.
10. What jewelry do you wear? occasionally necklaces, bracelets, screw on earrings… and rarely rings
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? yes
3. Favorite ice cream: The tempura strawberry ice cream from last night was great!
4. How many kinds cereal are in your cabinet? one
5. What's your favorite beverage? I don't actually know
7. Do you cook? Yes — rarely.
IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU? (YES OR NO)
1. Had a b/f or g/f? No
2. Bought something you didn't need: yes
4. Sang in front of people: possibly… but not well.
5. Been kissed: no
6. Been hugged: Yes
12.Gotten your hair cut: nope… I ought to make an appointment with Jackie soon though!
13. Cried: nope.
What was once 50 Random Questions
1. Where were you 3 hours ago? In front of the computer screen
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? nope.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A book or three 🙂
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? no
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? uh… 2001.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No.
10. Are you hot? It's warm in here, does that count?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water!
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I'm not sure how ETS washes their bus fleet.
17. When is the last time you ran? probably at the sport and social nights that no longer run since it's summerish *sighs*
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? sports highlights on the employee breakroom TV
22. Worst injury you've ever had? probably my annoying nerve injury to the sub-cutaneous nerve of my left arm.
25. Last play you saw? Mim's Fiddler on the Roof
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I have one? I so wish! 🙂
29. Next trip you are going to take? Vegas
32. What do you want to know about the future? If I'll meet a guy I want to settle down with… *sighs*
37. Do you have a tan? nope.
38. What are you listening to right now? The Univ. of IL Other Guys — Basket Case cover accapella
44. Do you like hot sauce? sometimes
46. Do you need to do laundry? Yes, but I still have clothes
49. Are you rich? Not in the traditional sense, but compared to many I am!
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Studying for today's exam!
I'm exhausted so to bed with me soonish! 🙂 Life's mad-busy lately!