1. How old will you be in five years? 29
2. What month is your birthday? July
3. How tall are you? 5'3
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Vegas!
5. Last person you ate with? Jackie
6. Who is the last person you called? Jackie
7. Who was the last person to call you? National Courier
8.What are you wearing? A western/farmer/jean outfit (for work!)
9. Do you prefer call or text? call… although I do that rarely.
10. Do you have any pets? nope (strange how I chatted with Jackie about pets yesterday)
11. What were you doing at 2am last night? Sleeping
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married
13. When is the last time you saw your mum? Friday
14. What color are your eyes? brown
15. What time did you wake up today? 8:30ish
16. What's the last song you sang? some random song from the playlist at work.
17. What's your favorite Christmas song? I honestly don't know… although I do like the Christians and the Pagans
18. Where is your favorite place to be? with friends
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? alone with my fears and worries..
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? around the world.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? alive and well… somewheres.
22. Do you tan or burn? depends on how long I've been out in the sun, and whether I'm wearing sunscreen or not.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? *shrugs* I don't know.
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh? The humourous video about telemarketers that Derek posted.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? one
26. Who do you miss most? I don't know.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? desktop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? depends
29. What color are your sheets? red
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? there's 4 on my bed.
31. What is your favorite season? spring/fall
32. What do you like about fall? it's gorgeous weather.
33. What do you like about winter? Christmas season, snow/snowsports, etc.
34. What do you like about the summer? travelling, CKI ICON etc.
35. What do you like about spring? gorgeous weather… greening!
36. How many provinces have you lived in? 2: BC and Alberta, (plus a month in Quebec)
37. How many cities/towns have you lived in? 3: Revelstoke, Fort Saskatchewan, Edmonton (plus a month in Montreal)
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? barefoot or sandals
39. Are you a social person? I like to be.
40. What was the last thing you ate? pyrogies
41. What is your favorite restaurant? I don't have one.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? There's lots of choices!
43. What is your favorite dessert? *shrugs* you mean I have to choose?
44. What is your favorite kind of soap? *shrugs* Body series and Body blends have good stuff.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? *shrugs* I prefer fresh strawberries.
46. Do you like Chinese food? sure
47. Do you like coffee? NO WAY!
48. How many glasses of water a day do you drink? varies from far too little to enough.
49. What do you drink in the morning? water or juice
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? depends on the someone!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? the top side! 😉
52. Do you know how to play poker? yeah… but I play so rarely that I forget some aspects depending on the variation on the game.
53. Do you like to cuddle? yes.
54. Have you ever been to the States? yes.
55. Do you have an addictive personality? unlikely.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? at home and at SaveOn!
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Actually I know two people locally (one year difference) and I know of one celebrity with the exact same birthday (and others with different ages and the same date)
59. Do you want kids? yes.
60. Do you speak any other languages? yes: French and a tiny bit of Japanese.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? nope
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? nope
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? *shrugs* I've spent more time in pools.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? window
65. Do you know how to drive stick? conceptually I would know how… but I don't drive.
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? living?
67. Do you wear any jewellery 24/7? nope.
68. What are your favorite TV shows? Gilmore Girls, and many more.
69. Can you roll your tongue? sure… in some ways.
70. Who is the funniest person you know? *shrugs* I dunno… there's a bunch.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? not unless I fall asleep on the couch.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? n/a
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? sure.
74. What color are your bedroom walls? cream
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? yes.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? open
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? swarm of bees… or better yet, a mascot bear costume!
78. Do you flirt a lot? naw.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? something yummy sauce wise.
80. What is your favorite food? *shrugs* yummy food!
81. Can you change the oil on a car? nope.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? nope
83. Have you ever run out of gas? nope… unless you consider food gas…
84. What is your usual bedtime? sometime between midnight and 2am
86. Do you read the newspaper? yep! The Metro usually, but also The Gateway, and sometimes the SUN or The Journal.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Good Magazine… and supposedly the Circle K magazine (although I never seem to get it anymore)
88. Best comedian? *shrugs* there's lots of good ones.
89. Do you watch soap operas? nope.
90. Do you dance in the car? not practical
91. What's something people might not know about you? *shrugs* I'm a survey addict? 😉
92. Do you prefer silver or gold? *shrugs* probably silver… but gold's nice too.
93. First thing on your to do list? call Heather.
94. Coke or Pepsi? neither!!
95. How often are you on Facebook? almost daily…
96. Do you have any bad habits? yep… like not taking good enough care of my left wrist injury.
97. Are you a romantic? sometimes… I really really need to pick up that love languages book!
98. Crayons or markers? pencils! 😉
99. Weirdest pet you've owned? n/a
100. Are you waiting for something or someone? *shrugs*