200. My middle name is: Kira
199. I was born on: the 24th of July
198. I am really: Me!
197. My cell phone company is: non existent!
196. My eye color is: brown
195. My shoe size is: either 7.5 or 8.5 (my feet like half sizes!)
194. My ring size is: *shrugs* beats me. Whatever fits!
193. My height is: 5'3
192. I am allergic to: nothing to my knowledge
191. I was born in: BC
190. I live in: Edmonton
189. The last book I read: Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
188. My bed is: comfy
187. One thing I hate about myself: my occasional lack of confidence.
(lots of numbers missing here!)
179. My favorite Holiday is: Christmas.
177. The last three cd's I bought: Three CDs of love songs. oldies!
176. Last song that made me cry was: *shrugs*
175. Are you taken or Single: Single.
174. If you're taken, by who?:
173. Do you like being single/taken?: depends on by whom.
170. What did you do last night?: Have a house plan, read GOOD magazine, went to class (not in that order!)
(seems like even more numbers are missing here!)
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
142. Love at first sight? Attraction/Lust/Interest/liking etc. – yes, love takes time.
141. Luck?: Sure… coincidences more like.
140. Fate? *shrugs*
139. Yourself? Yes, most of the time.
138. Aliens? Yes.
137. Heaven? *shrugs*
136. Hell? *shrugs*
135. Ghosts? probably not
134. Horoscopes? No… although they're entertaining.
133. Soulmates? depends on how they're defined.
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses?: Hugs/cuddles. Kisses are good too.
128. Drunk or High: neither actually.
126. Red heads or Black hair: *shrugs*
125. Blondes or Brunettes: *shrugs*
124. Hot or Cold: Warm.
123. Summer or winter: Spring/Fall!
121. Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
120. Night or Day: either morning or evening.
119. Oranges or Apples: Raspberries!
118. Curly or Straight hair: Wavy.
:::::Here's What I Think About:::::
116. Abortion: People have to make this decision for themselves. I am pro-choice, I suppose. I'm also in favour of people taking responsibility for their actions, and making decisions with much thought and so on… right.
115. Backstabbers: *shrugs* they exist. I don't want to be one. I don't think I want to associate with them either. What should I say?
114. Parents: Are important to the healthy development of their child(ren)
::::Last time I:::
103. Went out of town: Gosh… it's been a while! Hmmm… Christmas holidays?
102. Had food: a bowl of Cereal this morning. I should eat something else too!
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while: Yesterday I saw Gerard
100. Cried in front of someone? *shrugs* a while back.
99. Grew: Grew how? Emotionally/mentally, everyday.
90. Who is the ditziest person you know? I know ditzy people? Who knew?
89. Who makes you laugh the most? I don't know.
87.The last movie I watched: Uh… well we watched the END of Interview with the Vampire in class…
82. What I don't understand is: people.
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: No answer at all.
79. Something I will miss when I leave home is: I've already left home.
78. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Europe
77. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: uh… paying bills?
73. Tomorrow: Good Friday and of course a full day of work.
72. Today: Thursday and the second last Thursday of classes for me!
71. This Summer: Vegas, Europe, Portland and work.
70. Next Week: The last week of school!
67. People call me: Ali
62. The person who knows the most about me is: Uh… asides from me, I don't know the answer to that. It could be Kim though.
60. The most difficult thing to do is: do things that matter.
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: That would require a) driving and b) having a driver's license… not to mention speeding! So the answer is Nope!
56. My zodiac sign is: Leo
55. The first person I talked to today was: Beth
54. First time you had a crush: Kindergarten
53. The one person who can't hide things from me: *shrugs*
52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?: I dunno… in class maybe? So uh an hour and a half ago?
51. Right now I am talking to: no one.
50. What is your dream job? Parent, significant other, writer, volunteer, Kiwanian, IBO… yeah.
49. First job? Babysitter… I guess. Or Hostess at Teacher Conferences… or my current job as customer service specialist.
48. I have/will get a job at? A major supermarket.
47. I have these pets: none.
46. I hope: To achieve my goals, and have a great time doing it
45. The worst sound in the world: someone in pain.
44. The person that makes me cry the most is: Myself.
39. My girlfriend is: what girlfriend??
35. Florida or Hawaii: I dunno… either?
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: hmmm… my winter jacket?
32. My favorite sport is: ballroom dancing
31. Last time I cried: a while back.
30. My friends: Are awesome people.
29. My computer is: old enough to have a mind of its own.
28. The school I go to is: University of Alberta.
27. Last person I got mad at: Myself.
22. The all-time best movie is: too difficult to choose.
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: love (I know it's cliche but whatever)
17. I lose respect for people who: don't do what they believe in.
16. The movies I have cried at are: too numerous to list.
15. Closest friend name: Kim?
13. Favorite web site: I don't actually know. goldfishlegs.ca?
12. I want to be: Me.
11. The worst pain I was ever in was: I don't know.
10. My favorite word is: fiddleguppies
9. My room is: currently a mess
8. My favorite celebrity is: Topher Grace or Alexis Bledel or Natalie Portman or Johnny Depp or… many of my fave authors or….
5. My weakness is: good food, good experiences, good people.
4. What I like about the opposite sex: A lot. 🙂
3. Who broke your heart: I like to maintain that my heart is not broken… as much as it may have been damaged due to my own emotional state.
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: affirmation
1. You filled out 200 questions because??: it's fun and a good discovery of myself
How Asian Are You?
1. [x] Your mother has or had a short-haired, curly perm or dyed.
2.  Your dad is some sort of engineer.
3.  Your parents still tried to get you into places half-price
saying you were 12 when you were really 15.
4.  You ask your parents help on one math problem; 2 hours later
they're still lecturing.
5.  You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry.
6. [ ] You shop at 99 Ranch.
7. [x] Everyone thinks you're Chinese no matter what part of Asia
your ancestors were from.
8. [x] You've had a bowl haircut at one time in your life.
9.  Your parents enjoy comparing you to their friends' kids.
10.[x] You've had to sit through karaoke videos with scantily clad,
ugly Asian women attempting to dance and walk around a temple, forest,
11.  Your parents say, Don't forget your heritage.
12. [x] You or your parents drive mostly Japanese cars.
13.  You've learned to keep bargaining even if the prices are rock bottom.
14. [x] You've had to eat parts of animals they don't even put in hot dogs.
15.  At least once, you've started a joke with Confucius say…. (And it wasn't a joke)
16. [x] You know what bok choy is.
17.  You've gotten little red envelopes around February.
18. [x] Piles of shoes tend to make it hard to open the front, back, and closet doors.
19.  You hear (your name + eee (optional) + yah!) every time someone calls you (e.g. Joy – ee – yah! or Joy – yah!).
20. [ ] You have no eyelashes.
21.  Idiot people try to impress you with pathetic imitation Asian languages, like the ever-so-popular: ching chong woo bok chi, etc?
22.  Your parents say leaving rice in your bowl is a sin. (No, although it is bad luck to leave single solitary grains of rice on your plate according to my grandparents)
23.  The Bio lectures on marine life (seaweed, sea cucumbers, and octopi) were last night's dinner. (yum!)_
24. [ ] Your ancestors 1000 generations back invented the back scratcher.
26. [ ] Your parents hover over your tired, caffeine-drugged body at 12 midnight to say, In Korea (or other native country), we studied even more.
27. [ ] Your parents expect you'll be best friends with any one off the
street in any given area as long as they are Asian.
28. [x] An Asian woman comes on campus and people ask: Is that your mother?
29.  Your relatives' houses smell like incense, mothballs or both.
30.  Your parents say, Calculus? I took Calculus in 8th grade!
31. [x] Everyone THINKS you're good at math.
32.  Your parents' vocabulary is filled with ai-yahs, and Wah's?
33. [x] You like $1.75 movies.
34. [x] You like $1.50 movies even more.
35.  Your aunts and uncles bring you back adorable clothing from Asia with fuzzy bunnies, vinyl ducks, and English words that make no sense, in great colors like yellow, pink, magenta, orange, and the ever popular lime green.
36.  Your parents insist/suggest you marry within your race.
37.  You never order chop suey, sweet and sour pork, or any other imitation of oriental food.
38. [ ] You either really, really want to go to UC or really, really want to stay away from it
39. [x] Your parents have never kissed you. (I've never seen them… although I bet they have)
40. [x] Your parents have never kissed each other. (I've never seen them… although I bet they have)
41.  You learned about the birds and the bees from someone other than your parents.
42.  You want a stereo?! When I was your age, I didn't even have shoes!!
43.  People see a bunch of scribbles on a chopstick and ask you to translate.
44.  You have to call just about all your parent's friends Auntie and Uncle.
45. [x] You have 12+ aunts and uncles.
46. [x] At expensive restaurants, you order a delicious glass of water for your beverage and NEVER order dessert.
47.  Your parents simply cut the green/black part off the bread and say Eat anyway. It's still good.
48. [x] The vast majority of the people related to you wear glasses.
49.  You will most likely be taller than your parents. (I'm taller than my mom though)
50. [x] Your parents have either made you play the piano, the violin, or both.
51. [x] You get nothing if you do well in school, but crapped on if you don't.
52.  When going to a friend's house, you always have to bring a gift.
53.  Your dad still pulls his socks up to his knees.
54. [x] Your family owns a tennis racket, golf clubs, or both.
55.  Your family always cheers for the Asian athlete on TV.
56. [x] The furniture in your house never matches the wallpaper, the carpet, the decorations, or any of the rest of the furniture.
57.  rocks, sticks, leaves, and strange-smelling, unknown substances in your pantry for use as medicine.
58.  You own a rice cooker or two.
59. [x] You buy soy sauce by the gallon. well… in bulk
60.  Your family owns butcher knives bigger than your head
61. [x] Your parents tell you about how long it took for them to get to school, how horrible the weather was in their native country, and how much they still appreciated going.
62.  Your mom buys you clothes and shoes many sizes too big so you can grow into it and wear it for years to come.
63. [ ] Your parents believe in feng shui.
64. [ ] Your parents are very conservative and think that tank tops/halters/spaghetti straps shows too much skin.
65.  Every time your parents lecture you, they always make up excuses that relate to everything you've done in the past.
66.  You eat rice everyday almost.
67. [ ] You like JIN. (What's that?)
68.  When you were little. Your parents punish you with sticks and stuff. (Mostly my brother)
69. [x] The adults fight for the bill when you go out for dinner.
Total: 24/69 = 35%