1. What time is it? 3pm
2. Full Name? If you're reading this you probably know this already.
3. What are you most afraid of? Being alone forever.
4. What celebrity/famous dead person would you most like to meet? If they have to be dead, I'd like to have a good in depth conversation with Martyn Godfrey. Living celebrities and I think Topher Grace would be cool (or actually quite a few others, but that's what came to mind).
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Naw.
6. Where were you born? Revelstoke
7. Ever been to Alaska? Nope.
8. Ever been toilet papering? Nope.
10. Favorite day of the week? I don't have one… isn't every day good?
11. Favorite restaurant: Mmmm… food! Hard to choose… Maybe Mikado or Gabbana, or The King & I, or The Scicilian Pasta Kitchen or… I tend to have favorites of every variety!
12. Favorite Flower: Bob the Angry Flower!!
13. Favorite sport to watch: Figure skating, or Hockey, or speed skating, or swimming, or well… essentially any sport that has something to do with water: frozen or liquid.
14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: good golly! So many choices!! I tend to like all sorts of teas (well, Orion did prove to me that there are some teas I don't like), smoothies, milk shakes, juice based beverages, and so on.
15: Favorite alcoholic drink (or second fave non-alcoholic drink, if n/a): uh… well, I don't really drink, but I guess I like the flavour of a really really really weak drink with mostly gingerale and a tiny little bit of rum or rye.
16. Favorite Ice cream: Uhh… Marble Slab's maple ice cream with raspberries mixed in, and hot caramel on top.
17. Disney or Warner brothers? Disney — shows us so much about current society (positive and negative).
18. Favorite fast food restaurant: Moo's or Beez (same menu almost, one's at my gym the other on campus)
19. What color is your bedroom carpet? light beige
20. How many times you failed your driver's test? I haven't taken one.
21. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Ashley.
22. What do you do most often when you are bored? uh… internet or books, or etc.
23. Bedtime? usually sometime between 11pm and 2am
24. Who will respond to this email the quickest? this isn't an email… !!
25. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: again… see above.
26. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses: see above
27. Favorite TV show? Oh… Gilmore Girls… or Criminal Minds lately.
28. Ford or Chevy: Neither… I like Honda and Toyotas.
29. What are you listening to right now? the buzzing of the computer.
30. What is your favorite color? red.
31. How many tattoos do you have? none.
32. Do you have any pets: nope.
33. Which came first the chicken or the egg? the egg, since chickens weren't the first birds (or egg-laying creatures)
34. What would you like to accomplish before you die? a lot including having a family, writing, being financially independant, and much much more (details aren't necessary).
A Huge waste of time, but the email was oh so attractive with a great subject line and everything!