So it's currently the 6th day of January, 2006. And you know what? I've learned a few things in the past few days, done a few things for the first times… and well… had an interesting time as of yet. Yeah… I need to find me some new words too… but in any case… here are some of the things I thought I'd mention that have made 2006 already different from 2005:
1. I climbed a door for the first time.
2. I scared some sheep.
3. I gained a massive donation of bows for the CKI Bissell Centre Gift wrap
4. I *attempted* to play DDR for the first time ever (clearly, I'm better at dancing with a dance partner than with a machine! 😉 )
5. I had my first nap of the New Year!
6. I obtained my first ever caller ID gizmo.
Yep… that's me accomplishing stuff. oh yeah! 😉
So I'm gearing up for the new school year with reading poetry… of various origins (as per the usual)… maybe I'll sort my poetry stuff… and do some more of my Write 394 homework (especially the stuff with no particular deadlines) sometime soon. It's hard to believe that school's starting again so soon. It's also hard to believe that I may just be dressing up like a character from a movie that I've yet to see yet again (this time for Antifreeze… if I remember to do so).