Here's a quiz for you all to fill out, but I'll answer it first (just to make sure that it gets answered! 🙂
1. Tell me something obvious about yourself.
I really care about that which I do.
2. Tell me something about yourself that I don't know.
I often feel like I'm spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere.
3. What is your biggest fear?
To live life alone without acheiving my most important goals
4. Do you normally take the safe route or the shortcut?
Safe route usually… although I did learn that doing things the easy way in Math DOES get one somewhere.
5. What is the one thing you want the most that you can't buy with money?
Tru love a la Princess Bride style! 🙂
6. What is your most treasured possession?
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do the most often?
Procrastinate school work until the VERY last minute.
8. Question too personal of nature. Replaced with new question: Tell me something about you that is odd:
I hate cilantro
9. Question too personal of nature. Replaced with new question: Tell me something about you that is commonplace:
I'm slightly too messy sometimes.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
I don't have one.
11. Name something you have done once that you can't wait to do again.
Go to a CKI event!
12. Are you the jealous type?
well.. not usually.
13. What is the one person, place or thing that you can never say no to?
being my own worst enemy
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
listened when it mattered.
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
I'd book a random flight to somewhere just to have some fun… not that I would…. but I'd like to.
16. When was the last time you cried?
gosh… no idea.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered?
Uh… well… no idea here either.
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
well… no. I'm female. It's kind of cold and kind of illegal.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while drunk.
Never been drunk just yet.
20. If you post this in your journal, do you want me to answer it?
It would be nice, but I would imagine that most of you are not interested.
You are Anne Shirley. You are imaginative,
creative, expressive, and tempermental.