1. What are your initials? AKG
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Gosh… clothes! 😉 I love my new boots, and a multitude of other awesome things in my overly stuffed closet.
3. Last thing you ate? A royal mandarin orange (or 3).
4. One place you will NEVER eat? Uh… well… hopefully I won't ever eat at some sort of poisonous food place… 😉 I don't like saying NEVER when it comes to food, although if the food is almost entirely cilantro composed, that would probably be a big no-no too.
6. Last person you hugged? Beth.
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Uh… so I had a date last night… so I know the answer to that question.
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Unlikely unless through CKI or something online.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself. My shoulders.
10. The last place you went out to eat? Hmmm… Actually go out rather than ordering in or eating at SaveOn? Shogun.
11. Who is your best friend? I have several whom I would consider best friends. I unfortunately do not spend enough time with them on a regular enough basis for my happiness, but they are people I enjoy spending time with and with whom I feel comfortable talking about nearly anything with.
12. What time of the day is it? 4:15ish.
13. Who/What made you angry today? Nothing made me angry… other than my own body perhaps, but that's a minor inconvenience rather than anything important enough to get actually angry about. My head's in an odd place, and I'm fine with that.
14. Baseball or Football? Football.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Nope.
16. Favorite type of Food: Uh… lots of types actually. Too many good ones out there, really.
17. Favorite holidays: The Winter Holiday season rocks!
18. Do you download music: Not particularly.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Well… depends. If I'm camping, the Black Socks song reigns supreme… otherwise, I like 'em clean if possible.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? If it's truly meaningful to you, do whatever you wish. I don't plan on EVER having any tattoos thanks.
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Not unless we both changed our preferences in significant others.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Uh… no… not really… Hmmm… actually maybe… I can't remember if anyone serenaded me on an oboe… I don't think so, as much as I may have asked.
23. Do you love anyone? Love as in tru luv (a la Princess Bride), no. Love as in friendship, yes very much so. Love as in more than friendship, perhaps. Love as in familial love, certainly.
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? *shrugs* not particularly. I prefer eyes without artificial colour enhancement.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, and I don't particularly ever want to.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? YES and I wanna do more!
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? YES. I dated at least one of 'em.
29. Have you met a real redneck? Yes. sure. Comes with the territory.
30. How is the weather right now? Cold.
31. What are you listening to right now? Kings of Leon – True Love Way
32. What is your current favorite song? I have several I truly enjoy… but Across the Universe by The Beatles is one of the best.
33. What was the last movie you watched? Enchanted.
34. Do you wear contacts? No. I just don't wear my glasses most of the time.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Mike's place.
36. What are you afraid of? Well there is that nightmare of dying while unable to save those I love in a house fire… but realistically I'm afraid of being alone forever… and of not achieving what I think to be my most important goals.
37. How many piercings have you had? None.
38. What piercings do you want? NONE.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? That I actually love school somehow.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Their Chai Tea Latte is alright.
41. Which is better: Facebook or MySpace? Facebook, of course.
42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes. I was in Cadets for a year.
43. Are you missing someone? Lots of great people who I don't see often enough.
44. Favorite TV show? Gah… of those currently on air, Criminal Minds.
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? Nope, I don't play World of Warcraft — it would be too addicting.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes, but I can't remember whom, as it was from a movie I hadn't seen.
47. What Magazines are you reading? Unlimited Magazine, GOOD Magazine, Circle K Magazine, and occasionally Harpers Magazine.
48. Who would you like to see right now?
I don't honestly know.
49. Favorite movie of all time? Uh, I like a bunch of them. How about I list 10 Things I Hate About You as a possibility?
50. Do you find yourself loved? Sure.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Of course.
52. Favorite smell? Yummy food.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Uh… Kettle corn.
54. Have you ever done the celebrity challenge? And what is this exactly?
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Nope, not to my knowledge.
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback, mostly because of the message of one of their more recent songs. While I know I liked OLP, I can't remember any of their songs currently.
58. What's something that really bugs you? the fact that I'm always behind on my reading list… I mean why can't there be more time to read?
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? The music was pretty good to dance to. As for the person, celebrity got to him…. bad.
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Burger King. But only because the Whopper Jr with cheese is okay. Reasonably speaking, I get physically ill if I eat from either if it's a portion bigger than that anyway.
61. What's your favorite perfume? I don't have one.
62. Favorite baseball team? Uh… Blue Jays?
63. Favorite cereal? Uh… Kashi Go Lean Crunch
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Nose. But I don't like either for the most part (mind you some people can make facial piercings look fabulous so I digress.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? I dunno… more than a full day but not much more than that.
66. Last time you went bowling? Uh… some sort of CKI event somewheres.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Uh, wait, I sleep in weird places? *shrugs* most of 'em were on the floor somewheres… like Juarez, Ilan, etc.
68. Who was your last phone call? Mike.
69. Last time you were at work? Yesterday.
70. What's the closest orange object to you? the ad in my day timer for Enterprise.
Tag, you're it!
Here's how you play:
Once you've been tagged you have to write 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself, at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. You can't tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your answers…
1. Apparently I get pseudo-playful-violent occasionally which indicates certain underlying emotions that I don't feel like indicating outright at the time of that pseudo-playful-violence.
2. I am ridiculously methodical about internet stuff and contest entering and whatnot.
3. I feel guilty when I don't listen to Jackie's good advice.
4. As much as I'm able to pick up the phone and call people whenever, I hardly ever do so. It's silly, I know.
5. My pseudo-ludditeish tendancies are pretty rediculous… but I like having corded telephones.
6. I am often rule-bound… Hopefully this rule-bound nature is not too detrimental as it is in the book I am reading (mind you the Marquis de Sade is pretty out there 😉 There's a reason why the word Sadism was coined!).
7. I HATE CILANTRO!
8. I fantasize about a lot of negative things… oddly they are great to think of before falling asleep.
9. I still want to live happily ever after.
10. I enter a ridiculous amount of contests. And win approximately monthly.
Tags (I'm lazy so it's half real names and half LJ monikers, okay?):
Jackie — one of the best friends I could have, and of course she's the best style adviser evar!
Nancy — one of the most fun singers and genuine people I know.
Beth — because we share so many great character traits and she excels at what I don't!
toomuchpete — because I'm curious as to what he'd write!!!
Mim — who always makes me smile when I see her in person. I need to see her more often.
Rachel — who's got to be one of the most stylish CKI people I've ever met, with such vibrant awesomeness!
hobbit_maiden — who somehow manages to always entertain me with her awesome posted entries.
Josh — whom I have known since our Governor days in CKI and who is still one of the awesomest friends I met and still stay in touch with that year.
verlaine — who is brilliant and who makes me want to play more board games 🙂
robynbright — who is always bright and cheery somehow!