Hi, my name is: Ali
When I'm nervous I: avoid doing things, or dive in before I can think about it too much. I also talk relatively quickly and may get stressed.
By this time next year: I will have graduated from this degree! 🙂 And be contemplating new changes I surmise.
Last night I: enjoyed the work Christmas party!
PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby: I would imagine so.
When's your birthday: July 24
PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem? Sometimes. I've been working on it.
Do you get depressed about things easily? Not usually, but sometimes.
Are you happy right now? Yes. I'm happy to be able to say that, too.
PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look: Yes, definitely. That said there's always room for improvement: I'd like to get in better shape physically and health-wise, improve my skin, and smile more! 🙂
Describe your hair: Long brown hair. Pretty fun to style. Not in the greatest condition but I'm sure if Jackie has any say in the matter it will get into better condition shortly… speaking of which I need to get new conditioner. This would be a perfect opportunity for me to remember to ask Jackie about this. Hmmm….
PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar? Not kicked out forceably… reminded that the bar is closed and that I should leave, yes… closing a bar can be fun in the right circumstances (yes this is coming from a non-drinker)
Ever been arrested? No.
PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? I like a mix of both.
Do you like walking in the rain? Yes, especially if I'm not wearing glasses at the time!
PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian? Nope. But I love veggies!
Anything you absolutely could eat forever? *shrugs* I like too many foods really. Probably a lot of 'em!
What is your favorite dessert? Usually fruit based desserts that aren't overly sweet or rich, but yummy and unique… I like cheesecake, caramel, butterscotch and whatnot too… but all desserts in moderation.
PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married? yes, or at least have a long term relationship with some sort of joining as a couple type ceremony with my friends present
Have you ever been in love? yes.
PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
4. Where is your cell phone? I don't own one.
5. Cheesecake? Yes, please.
7. Your dream last night? I can't remember it. It was weird though.
8. Your favorite drink? Uh… non-alcoholic ones! I like smoothies though.
9. Car you want? I don't. I go for public transit personally… 🙂
12. Your fears: Are pretty basic… and important for survival.
14. Who did you hang out with last night? My co-workers and former co-workers and their guests… plus afterward, my roommate.
18. Where did you grow up? In BC and Alberta.
20. What are you wearing? My T-shirt noir mysterieux, black work pants, black socks, and appropriate undergarments.
21. Tattoos? I don't want any.
22. Ketchup? Is unnecessary.
23. Your computer? Is surviving! 🙂
24. Your life?: Is great except for my cold. Darn cold!
25. Your friends? Are super awesome and I don't see them enough!
27. What are you thinking about right now? Firefly and my desire to watch it.
29. Your work? Is enjoyable most of the time.
30. Your summer? Is going to involve Orlando and Denver I imagine…
32. Your favorite color(s)? Red is my fave… although I like others muchly.
33. When is the last time you laughed? today at work.
34. Last time you cried? I teared up while reading the newspaper. Darn van collision out East.
37. Last received call? Uh… for me? *shrugs* one of Beth's friends called earlier though I think.
39. Last IM? uh… *shrugs*
1. Who knows the most about you? My family and probably Kim and Jackie
3. What should we do with stupid people? (Mim)Not let them number surveys.(/Mim) One great answer!
4. What is making you sad right now? that there aren't more free-time-hours in my days!
5. What was the first thing you did this morning? Noticed just how sore my throat felt and nestled into my covers further, hitting the snooze button after realizing it was a good song.
6. Last person you went out to dinner with? Well… Kevin and Christine! 🙂 (unless you count my staff Christmas party last night)
7. Are you spoiled? Uh… in some ways…
8. Do you drink lots of water? Not usually, but the last two days I have been due to my cold.
9. What toothpaste do you use? Crest is my favorite — from back when I was a kid AND when I did some scientific experiments on it in high school. I know that it works! I also have Glister in the travel toiletries bag for when I'm on the go.
10. How do you vent your anger? writing.
11. The last compliment you received? I don't know which was the last one, but last night Alex compared me to a '40s star… which was a great compliment!
12. What did you do last weekend? Board Games, Twelfth Night, and Firefly was last weekend… plus a whole lot of WORKING.
13. When was the last time you threw up? Nov 29, 2007
14. What theme does your room have? it doesn't. Massive clutter more like.
15. Are you a mama's girl/boy or a daddy's girl/boy? *shrugs*
16. Would you ever join the military? no. I dislike marching — my experience in cadets taught me that much.
17. The last website you visited? bzzagent.com and well this one!
18. Who was the last person you took a picture with? Gosh… probably one of Ramona's pictures of Alex, me, Shaun and Andres?
19. Last person you watched a movie with: I went to Enchanted on Thursday by myself.
20. What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year? Hopefully spend time with awesome friends.
21. Number of layers on your bed? Mattress, Mattress pad, sheet, other sheet, duvet cover and duvet — so it depends on how you're counting them!
22. Is anything alive in your room? uh… hopefully not much other than me… but I'm betting there's dustmites and other unseen critters somewheres.
23. Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week? Forward will be fine although last weekend was lots of fun.
24. What are you looking forward to right now? Firefly and sleep.