1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Jackie so I can help her pack some more! 🙂
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I don't get a cart I use a basket.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the social setting although I do like talking, I also like listening.
4. Do you take compliments well? I'd like to say yes… but I'm not always good at it.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yep!
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Oh certainly. That was afterall one of my favorite aspects of Sea Cadets and various novels and…
7. Do you like to ride horses? yes.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? yes… French Camp, Swim Camp, Day Camp, Summer Youth University, the list goes on.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Gosh… I think it was 'invent my own game for other people to play'
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married? Where's the question? What would I do? Talk to them about why I don't think it would work for me to go on in the direction they seem to be persuing.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Probably, I have before. It depends how hardcore said beliefs were and how much I am willing to work with that.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Honestly, be pursued.
14. Use three words to describe yourself? Inquisitive, Interesting, Eccentric
15. Do any songs make you cry? Not particularly although in the right circumstances they can!
16. Are you continuing your education? Yes.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Photos…. but realistically probably my purse.
19. How often do you read books? Frequently.
20. What do you think about most.. past, present, future? Past and Future.
21. What is your favorite children's book? Good gosh… too many great ones! 🙂 I think it was one of my books of fables/fairy tales/princess stories
22. What color are your eyes? brown
23. How tall are you? 5foot 3inches
24. Where is your dream house located? In Canada. Beyond that I don't know, although since I don't drive it needs to be walking distance from everything useful (unless of course mind-reading-fantastical beasts are involved for transport)
25. WhatΓÇÖs your favorite food? Gosh too many good choices. Today I've been eating squeaky cheese!
26. How many bathrooms in your house? 1
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? nope… although a photo booth that drew pictures did one of me once.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? A long time ago with family.
Question 29 has been et.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? City Center Mall
Question 31, on the other hand, has been kidnapped by Columbian freedom fighters.
32. Do you like mustard? Nope.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? I like both! Eating I guess will have to be my choice if I HAVE to choose though.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? I've been mistaken for my mom before… but really, I don't think I really look that much like either, instead I look like a combination of both: in otherwords me!
35. How long does it take you in the shower? Anywhere from 5minutes to an hour.
36. Can you do the splits? Nope.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? I loved Pirates, but I haven't seen Pirates 2, just 1 and 3 so I think seeing 2 would rock!
38. Long or short hair? On me? Long.
39. What did you do for New Year's? Spent the night at a gathering with Renderman and many others.
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Didn't see it.
41. Pop or juice? Juice.
42. Do you own a camera phone? Nope
43. Play any sports? Sure… sometimes.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? Nope.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name? A.
46. Initials? AKG
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Depends on the night. Usually something like 7 or 8 hrs, but recently more like 4-6
48. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Nope.
49. IM name? I've several and they're variations on this LJ name!
50. Do you know how to play poker? Yeah, but I'm not terribly good at it.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? Always. Unless there isn't one of course (like on busses or when the seatbelt doesn't work in random country X, or when there are extra people in a vehicle)
52. Where do you sleep? Usually in my bed.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? *shrugs* probably.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? Quite a few actually.
55. Is your tongue pierced? Nope.
56. Do you always read people's blogs? I try to. They are addictive.
57. Play games online? Rarely.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? *shrugs* serious?
59. Ever been to L.A.? Nope. Although I wanted to have last year… that board reunion sounds like it was a blast!
60. Did you eat a cookie today? Not yet.
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? French I suppose… and probably quite a few others.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I don't really do music downloads and most of the songs I get are from friends recommending them OR free downloads online.
63. Do you hate chocolate? I like chocolate.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? We don't really fight.
65. Are you a gullible person? I hope not.
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? no, but it would be an added perk! 🙂
67. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? Writer…
68. Are you easy to get along with? I hope so.
69. Is your best friend a virgin? well… depends on which friend.
70. What is your favorite time of day? *shrugs* mornings and evenings…. which is annoying at times since it means I burn the candle at both ends and very rarely nap.