So here's another quiz-y thingy… yeah. that's exactly it. uh huh… 🙂 Actually I rather enjoyed this one for its unique questions… and timing… I'm doing an amazing job of procrastinating completing this essay!
Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. What you're supposed to do is copy this entire email and paste it onto a new email that you'll send. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It's fun and easy. You might be surprised with some of the things you learn about people you think you know…and this is different from the last one!
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? I don't even have my first house yet either… but if I would… well… there are so many intriguing locations… like near the Kiwanis International Office in Indianasince I go there often enough, or in Japan, or Taiwan or etc. But really, I think it would be coolest to have one someplace in Canada… in a city that worked with my non-drivingness perhaps? 😉 I care more about my 'dream house' than the location of a second house really.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? I dunno… I rather like the idea of the dress that Jackie's making for me… and I rather like my formal wear in general… 🙂 But lately I've been wearing my Utah State zip sweater most frequently 'cause it fits so well and is so comfy.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Gawsh… It has to be two of my Barrage CDs (Barrage, and their Live in Europe disc)… Gotta love Barrage!!!
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? usually 8AM (for classes, and just 'cause)… the rest of the time I either have to be someplace EVEN earlier, or I'd been up FAR too late the previous day to get up for 8AM.
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? I rather like the oven/stove.
6 PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Gawsh… Probably if I could play something really nifty like a harp or a guitar or something it would be cool… but really, I'm pretty satisfied at the moment with my (or my lack of) musical ability
7. FAVORITE COLOR? Red
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Sports cars are more nifty
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE? beats me.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Gawsh… I'm going to cop out and say the Harry Potter series currently… although I love Martyn Godfrey books (Sigmund Brower books, Judy Blume books, and Gordon Korman books are great too etc.)
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? I rather like Christmas (yeah yeah, that's not a season, but the month + leading up to it is pretty darn cool)… realistically I like the weather in Fall/Spring best.
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I would enjoy having an ability to live without having to sleep.
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? n/a
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No.
15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Great Grandparents on both sides of the family would be really nifty I would imagine.
16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? any day that the sun shines! 😉
17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? n/a
18. HAMBURGER or SUSHI? Sushi!
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND THE QUICKEST? n/a
20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? n/a
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Clarence.
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses are pretty nifty. But I'm not a huge flower person. There's a ton of exotic ones that are cool to look at. And I like cactus flowers too I guess.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? All meals appeal to me…well, most. 😛 *giggles* ditto, Clarence, ditto!