This one's massively long, I know. However I really really truly like the uniqueness of many of the questions, so I'm going to slog through it anyway… it's a good way of procrastinating homework afterall!
1. Name one song that reminds you of an ex? Anything by Fleetwood Mac, once I realize its by Fleetwood Mac.
2. Where was your default pic taken? My profile pic on Facebook and most of my user icons on LJ are from a photo shoot that Brendan did for me way back in 2004, and were taken at the place where he was then living.
3. What's your middle name? If you don't know it already I'm not telling you. I use it pretty often online so it's not hard to guess.
5. Honestly, does your crush like you back? Uh… I don't consider him a crush, but if I did, I would certainly hope that he likes me back!
6. What is your current mood? meh. I'm tired of hurting for no reason I can fathom.
7.What color underwear are you wearing? uh… blue with orangy red trim and with chickens on 'em. I do not lie.
8.What makes you happy? Many things: good food, good company, good experiences, good music, etc.
10. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change? I would change the amount of importance I gave to a certain aspect of my life at a certain time of my life… but realistically I would probably change very little.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be? I would like to be a turtle… swimming so easily… and hiding in my shell… and… well, but only for one day…
12. Ever had a near death experience? not particularly.
13. Something you do a lot? enter contests
14. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now? Not applicable.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from? Aimee
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you? Anna Paquin (the actress who played Rogue in the X-men movies, who received an Oscar for her role in The Piano)
17. When was the last time you cried? I said in the last survey that I didn't know… but I suppose that I definitely cried a lot the week that Grandpa died… but something tells me I probably have cried since then.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Certainly: I was in choir from grades 3-6, and had school concerts and whatnot. Beyond that there's always karaoke, or something… but I truly don't often sing in front of audiences.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be? I would love to be able to be in more than one place at a time: having a time turner a la Harry Potter!
20. First thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? I notice the way they carry themselves, so a general first impression usually includes how they interact with others around them, and their appearance.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't usually order from Starbucks. But the Tazo Tea Latte I tried for the very first time this past week was yummy. There is SO VERY LITTLE on the Starbucks menu I am willing to drink and/or like.
22. What's your biggest secret? I have secrets? Really?
23. Favorite color? Red
24. When was the last time you lied? I lie? Really? That's new to me. I truly try not to lie.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Yes. BOLT was great. As was Wall-E (but BOLT was better!), and I REALLY wanna see Coraline.
27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment? I just finished drinking a cup of Orangina.
28. Do you speak any other language? French, and a smidgen of Japanese.
29. What's your favorite smell? Mmmm… good food is pretty high on the list.
30. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be? Mine!
31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug? Thursday morning.
32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain? I don't remember having ever done this. But it sounds like fun.
33. What are you thinking about right now? a certain someone, actually.
34. What should you be doing? Reading the stories that I need to read for class… either that or starting to write one.
35. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry? The fact that my body decided to hurt today for no reason I can come up with. My entire right side for 2 hrs, and then later just my back.
37. Do you like working in the yard? Not particularly. I like service projects but I'm not a fan of gardening of my own volition.
38. If you could have any name in the world, what would you want? I actually rather like my name.
39. Do you act differently around your crush? I don't consider him a crush. But yeah, I probably do, a bit. Not as much as I have in the past though, as I feel very comfortable with him which surprises me on a regular basis when I think about it.
Y O U
1. Name: Who reading this doesn't know my name?
2. Where were you born?: BC
3. What's your main goal in life? To be happy AND acheive my goals, having fun and experiences all the while.
4. Do you want to have children? yes.
5. How do you want to die? After having lived a long and fulfilling life.
O P I N I O N S
1. Sex before marriage? That's a personal decision. As people have said before however, one should know if it works.
2. Lower the drinking age? No. As it is one can easily drink underage if supervised by a responsible adult and I think that is a good idea with relation to initial experiences with such substances.
3. Abortion? I am pro-choice.
4. Recycling? Yes. I am the kind of packrat who doesn't like to part with things unless they go somewhere useful. To be recycled is going somewhere useful.
L O V E
1. Do you have a crush? I've said before that I don't consider this a crush. But that I very much do like someone.
2. Who is the best hugger that you know? Gawsh… having to choose? Grant.
3. Love at first sight? attraction at first sight, lust at first sight, etc.
L A S T
1. Person you saw not in your family? Bille
2. Person you hugged?: Grant
3. Movie watched?: Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
4. Song you listened to?: Matchbox Twenty — Disease
P L A N S
1. What are you doing now? multitasking: this survey, catching up on emails, entering contests, reading stories for class, contemplating going to bed, playing a Dell game online
2. What are you doing tonight? Sleep and soon!
3. What are you going to eat for dinner? I ate some mundare sausage, some snow peas, and some hot cross buns.
I N T H E L A S T M O N T H H A V E Y O U
1. Bought something? yes
2. Gotten sick? nope
3. Been hugged? Yes
4. Felt stupid? of course.
5. Missed someone? always
6. Failed a test? no tests this semester!
7. Danced? not unless you count what I do at work when no one's looking… hee hee!
8. Slept with someone? perhaps.
F U T U R E
1. Do you want to get married?: sure.
2. What kind of house do you want? I don't really know. When I was a little kid I used to have a dream house, but I no longer really think of that as a reasonable possibility… having a home is more important than having a house.
H A V E Y O U E V E R
1. Shaved your head bald? no
2. Taken over an hour to get ready? yes
3. Gone to jail? no
A R E Y O U G O I N G T O
1. Continue using the computer? eventually!
2. Hang out with someone today? nope… I'm going to go to bed like a good girl… I work at ridiculous o'clock (especially given the time change) tomorrow.
4. Go to school? I hope so! I really want to hear back regarding my grad school application soon…
W H I C H I S B E T T E R
1. Rain or snow? neither. I like both in moderation
2. Summer or Winter? fall and spring!
3. Text messaging or MSN?: Trillian, which runs MSN.
4. McDonalds or A&W? A&W, as their root beer is Awesome.
5. Movies or shows? both, but for different reasons! Shows rock! 🙂
H A V E Y O U E V E R
1. Said I Love you? Not in that way, no.
2. Given money to a homeless person? in the form of charitable giving, yes, otherwise no.
4. Waited all night for a phone call? no.
5. Snuck out: no
6. Have you ever looked at the stars? yes.
7. Sleep in a bed with a person of the same sex? Yes
9. Stolen money from a Friend? no.
10. Seen someone die? no.
11. Been on an airplane? Yes
12. Slept all day? Yes.
13. Missed someone so much it hurt? Yes
14. Fallen asleep during school? Almost always only in university classes.
15. Been lonely? yes. Frequently.
16. Cheated in a game? yes.
17. Been in a car accident? not really. no.
18. Had detention? no, though we did stay after school when that [insert profanity here] person put the threatening note in my desk and my teacher waited for someone to fess up to it. No one did of course, and I felt more than horrible.
19. Sung in the shower? yes.
20. Regretted hurting someone? Yes.
21. Regretted loving someone? No. But I've regretted trusting someone.
22. Been so happy you cried? I don't think so