If you open this you take it.
Rule # 2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks
Only answer True or False
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? True
Q: Been arrested? false
Q: Kissed someone you didn't like? true
Q: Do you like someone? true
Q: Held a snake? true
Q: Been suspended from school? false
Q: Been fired from a job? false
Q: Sang karaoke? true
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? true
Q: Laughed until you started crying? true
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? true
Q: Kissed in the rain? true
Q: Sang in the shower? true
Q: Sat on a roof top? true
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? true
Q: Broken a bone? false
Q: Shaved your head? false
Q: Played a prank on someone? true
Q: Shot a gun? true
Q: Donated Blood? true
Q: Had your heart broken? false
Who was your last?
just be 100% truthful
1. You hung out with? Mondo
2. You texted? n/a
3. You were in a car with? The taxi driver
4. Went to the movies with? If the 3D M&Ms movie counts… then it's Mondo, Wess, Erin and Troy!
5. person you went to the shops with? Wess and Mondo.
6. You talked on the phone? Sheena
7. Made you laugh? Uh… the whole District Board actually.
8. You hugged? Beth
9. You cried with? A book! 🙂
WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? nose
2. Die in a fire or get shot? shot
1. Sun or moon? sun
2. Winter or Fall? fall
3. Left or Right? right
4. Sunny or rainy? sunny
5. where do u live? Edmonton
6. club or pub? pub
7. is there 1 or 2 ppl who u can always trust and rely on? yes probably.
8. Do you want to get married? yes
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl
10. what time is it? just past midnight (an hours time difference and crazy sleep habits have their impact)
11. are u afraid of commitment? Not to my knowledge
12. are you gonna have an 18th party? I didn't have one.
13. Do You cook? on occasion
14. Current mood? tired I guess.
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU…
1. Kissed someone? no
2. Sang? yes
3. listened to music? yes
4. seen someone you care alot about? yes
5. Danced Crazy? not really.
6. Cried? nope
7. Like someone you can't have? if you include Mr. Right! 😉
Hopefully I'm tired enough to get some sleep now… I sure ought to be! At least today was semi-productive: I unpacked, booked my flights for Portland, and attended a CKI District Board teleconference meeting… plus sent off a bunch o' emails, caught up on many emails, and so on.