1. Would you chew gum after someone else already has? nope!
2. What kind of pop tarts do you like? usually they are far too sweet… but sometimes I'll eat one (last time was in Mexico, and I didn't much like it.
3. Are you a heart breaker, or the broken heart? unfortunately I've probably done a bit of both.
6. Earrings or necklace? necklace as I don't have pierced ears.
7. Who have you talked to most today? Beth.
11. How many years have you taken a language? 15
15. Good advice if you ever go camping? don't sit on an ant hill (ouch!)
16. Are you a bad influence? Depends on in what way!
18. Would you rather have your name or your siblingΓÇÖs name? Well… I don't think that my brothers' names really suit me so mine will do just fine!
19. Would you do anything for someone? it depends. For who, and what.
20. Have you ever been called a bitch? sure.
22. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? yeppers! 🙂
23. What song is on? Starter by The Cardigans
24. Are your grades good? good enough for me and to reflect the work I put in! 🙂
25. Do you ever think people hate you for filling these out? *shrugs* depends on whether or not they choose to read 'em, doesn't it?
26. Would you date anyone on your top friends? what are 'top friends'? Depends on what the term means! 🙂
27. Does your best friend have a myspace? Depends on who you consider my best friend to be!
28. Whose page did you visit last? Mine! 🙂
29. Last time you went out to lunch? uh… not recently enough? Brunch with the CKI District board I think.
30. Do you watch the Gilmore Girls? not regularly since I don't pay attention to when it's on but on DVD of course!
31. Have you ever enjoyed listening to Jack Johnson? I like! I like much!
32. Have you ever seen or enjoyed watching the O.C.? nope.
33. Do you have one or more Britney Spears C.D.s? nope.
34. Which radio stations are your favorites? CKUA and my own Last.fm station! 🙂
35. Are you a Lost fanatic? nope: never watched! 🙂
36. Have you ever dated a member of the same sex? nope.
35. Do you have an Ozzy Osbourne song in your library? I don't think so.
38. Alanis Morsette? I think that that's spelled wrong, but as much as I do listen to her semi-frequently the answer is no.
39. Do you watch Family Guy regularly? nope… but I do watch sometimes.
40. King of the Hill? nope.
41. Do you read trashy romance novels often? nope… I have a hard time reading them actually… it's pretty much the only genre I really have a hard time reading.
43. Do you sing in the car? occasionally.
44. Do you ever sing obnoxiously in the shower when no one is home? nope.
45. Have you ever watched a little kid's show? of course!! 🙂
46. Have you ever pretended your crush was with you when they weren't? huh? no. Wish? yes!
47. Did you draw pictures for your first crush back in elementary school? my first crush was in kindergarten and no.
48. Have you ever liked a girl/boy but didn't ask her/him out because you were afraid? heck yes.
49. Have you ever written a poem or story about your life? of course! Frequently!
50. Have you ever spent over an hour thinking about nothing but a certain person? definitely.
51. Have you ever liked someone solely because of their appearance? Not particularly.
52. Do you eat all the servings in the food groups on a daily basis? I don't go out of my way to do so, but sure!
53. Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? irregularly.
54. Have you ever been to South America or Africa? No, I'd love to though!
55. Do you know how to knit? yes!! 🙂
56. Do you have a cell phone or iPod with a patterned cover? I don't own either actually.
58. Do you keep a diary or journal online? what's this?
59. When you open your closet, what is the dominant color? Black?
60. Baskin Robbins or Coldstone? Marble Slab! 🙂
62. Earphones or headphones? neither! I'm not a fan!
63. Pink or teal? uh… teal?
64. Earrings or a ring? ring
65. Commitment or casual dating? commitment
66. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or Star Wars? Harry Potter
67. Fly or Road Trip? both are great fun!
69. What is your favorite Disney movie? Sleeping Beauty
70. Have you ever bought clothing at Sears? yes, on the RARE occasion.
I was actually suprised how many questions this quiz had that I've never seen before, or haven't seen frequently.