Q. First thing you did this morning?: woke up and listened to the radio before eating a bowl of cereal and having a shower.
Q. Last thing you ate?: A mouthful of whole wheat spaghetti with arriabattia sauce (store bought), spinach, and cheese
Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: Vegas.
Q. What's annoying you right now? nothing specific…
Q. What's the last movie you saw?: uh… we watched a clip from the movie Dead Like Me in class this week…
Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: yes… not that they're easy or anything.
Q Where is the last place you went?: I just came home from work
Q: Who is the last person you called?: I call people? Who knew? It was Greg and it was about the mail which he's since picked up.
Q: Been cheated on?: nope.
Q: You think someone is thinking about you right now?: I would hope so, but who knows?
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): love
Q: Do you wish on stars?: lately not often.
Q: Does it work?: *shrugs*
Q: Do you untie your shoes before you take them off: rarely.
Q: When did you last cry?: *shrugs*
Q: Do you like your handwriting?: it's alright.
Q: Are you a friendly person?: sure.
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?: nope.
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night? mine!
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?: blue
Q: Do you have any pets?: nope. Never had a pet.
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?: burgandy/red
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?: I think I may have been at Shoppers Drug Mart getting photos printed for a creative project.
Q: Last person you talked to: I think I talked to Roi as I left SaveOn
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?: uh… when we went to see Iris Dement?
Q: Look to your left: my posterboard is there… for the creative project
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?: yep
Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: probably.
Q: Song that makes you cry?: the songs won't… the memories might.
Q: Are you a normally happy person?: sure.
Q: What color are your eyes?: brown
Q: Long or Short Hair: long
Q: Current Music?: Carnival Town — Norah Jones
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP YOU EVER HAD? 4 months
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Gift? Kevin treated everyone to dinner at RATT a couple of times… and I got a stuffed sea cow from his cruise too (manatee)
4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL? not applicable.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? too long ago. I've been craving it actually.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? travel, school, food, rent, good quality things.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? I'm still eating my plate of spaghetti and veggie sauce.
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? general impression.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG: Across the Universe by The Beatles
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Edmonton
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND(ED): Salisbury Composite
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: not applicable (yeah I'm a hold out on the whole cell phone thing)
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE(S): Uh… Ricki's, Dynamite, Le Chateau, Suzy Shier, Smart Set, The General Store, and so on.
14. LONGEST JOB HELD? it'll be 6 years this May…
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? you see I have a set of dice for D&D (and so on) which doesn't get used lately, and I used to have a plush set of dice that I made myself (but got rid of at some point), and I definitely have dice in my board games… so yeah.
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? nope.
17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED? Margaret and Morgan's
18. FIRST FRIENDS YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? Uh… probably Kim. Or Beth since I live with her, or Jackie or …
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: Uh… unless you count tours of churches, or weddings or funerals, I've never attended church.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Uh… lately I haven't been eating much fast food… except SaveOn stuff I guess.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD/TOLD? *shrugs* let's just say that it's been a long time since high school.
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? *shrugs* as long as I'm with friends it's all good!
24. CAN YOU COOK? yes…. although it's not spectacular or anything (plus as my apron says, I'd rather party than cook, and I don't often party… so I don't often cook anything complicated!)
25. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? people crazy! 😉 I don't drive.
26. BEST KISSER? *shrugs* Someone I'm in love with. And since I'm currently not in love with anyone, that would be no one at the moment.
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? *shrugs*
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: CILANTRO!!
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: shoulders
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: that I don't get out and spend time with friends enough.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? at least 10 hours… probably 12ish, but I've volunteered for shifts longer than I've worked for!
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? Gosh too many to choose… In Good Company's one of 'em.
34. CAN YOU SING? I'm capable… but I'm not good.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Iris Dement
36. LAST KISS? uh… Reading Week.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: I rent movies? Uh… Where the Heart is back before I owned it… so probably in 2001? I don't rent movies apparently!
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT? hopefully my keys, so I don't get locked out!
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Planet Earth currently. So essentially wherever there are people I care about and/or places I want to see!
40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD? yes.
41. HOW BIG IS YOUR BED? Queen!
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? nope.
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? desktop… for the same reason that my phone is corded (even though it's digital phone service through my internet provider), my computer needs to be a hunk of metal (etc.) plugged into the wall.
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Hmm… Judson Laipply? Or many other YouTube comedians… we'll go with that for now.
45. DO YOU SMOKE? nope.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES ON? Depends
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? uh… no one other than me!
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? sometimes.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? none…. unless you count the convoy of rental vans being pulled over in Tijuana…
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? Too tough! I love crepes best!
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? nope. Yuck.
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? in many ways! I like eggs.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? not particularly although it can be fun.
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Elaine
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? not applicable.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? not applicable
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? McDonalds I guess.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? one usually. I have 4 on my bed however.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? jeans, socks, underwear, t-shirt
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? Have a nice day
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH? does it have to be jelly? I prefer actual strawberries.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Yes… but I don't play pool well… given the lack of depth perception and all.
63. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM? very well, thank you!
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? gelato!
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? Sometimes.
66. TELL US A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOU? I still enjoy the challenge of doing my taxes… even when I don't get to do them all by hand.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? Yep
69. YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? spring/fall
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? who knows?
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING? 8ish
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? the holiday spirit
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET? Never
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? not applicable
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED? They are interesting! 🙂
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? my taxes, my homework, work, going home to my family for dinner…
79. WHAT IS THE THIRD LETTER OF YOUR NAME? i
80. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PETS? no pets
81. What color is your backpack? uh… backpack? I guess the backpack I use is blue and white… but I also have one that's green and gold.
82. Are you sick? naw.
84. IS THE BATHROOM OPEN? huh?
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP? no
86. ARE YOU WATCHING MTV? no
87. ARE YOU SMILING? No
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER? Nope
90. ARE YOU BLONDE? nope
91. DO YOU HAVE A MYSPACE? nope
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? in University
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? yes…. *sighs*
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? too many good ones to list
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT/BIKINI? one piece — blue and gold, bikini — white an black
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? September!
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH? Nope.
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE? no
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? nope.
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS? basement/main floor