1. EVER BEEN GIVEN A Ring?
Kim gave me an awesome ring that was later stolen when my apt was robbed way back when.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVCED?
Yummy food! 🙂
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Nope… since I've never owned one!
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Living expenses and travel
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Pita pizza with turkey and gravy and mozza cheese on it (it was good!)
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
General physical appearance.
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
I'm supposed to just have one? *shrugs* I'll fall back on Bonfire by Lamb although I haven't listened to it in ages.
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED:
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER:
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE:
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD:
Customer Service Specialist at Save-On-Foods (oh wait, I'm still doing that!)
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?
I own a set of dice… and more!
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
Margaret and Morgan's in the summer. I don't tend to go to many weddings.
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY:
Well, since I don't enter the lottery, that would be hard, but if I won a huge contest then it would depend on the prize… hmmm…
19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
Depends which friend we're talking about
20. FAVORITE FAST-FOOD RESTAURANT:
Moo's or Jacket Potato Man, or Steak 'n Shake, or Wendy's or Tim Hortons or…
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD:
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
Don't care as long as I'm with them! (ditto!)
24. CAN YOU COOK?
Yeppers — but as my apron says: I'd rather party than cook!
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
26. BEST KISSER:
*laughs* probably some movie star or someone who's had lots of practice. But for me? *shrugs* they keep getting better!
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I honestly don't remember.
28. MOST DISLIKED FOODS:
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
My ability to manage time and fit in what's important
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
I tend to procrastinate a bit some of the things that would make life easier if they were done, and I get in emotional funks a little bit easily.
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?
*shrugs* at a paying job probably only something like 10ish hours… at a volunteer job far longer!
33. FAVORITE MOVIE(s)?
Too many great ones to list!! For example Pan's Labyrinth was great!
34. CAN YOU SING?
sure…doesn't mean others will agree!!
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?
The Be Good Tanyas! Can't wait to see Iris Dement on the 9th!
36. LAST KISS?
Uh… a week ago.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED:
Beats me! I don't often rent them myself, others usually do that.
38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT:
my keys so that I can get back in!
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT:
*shrugs* I can't wait until Vegas and Europe and Portland and…
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?
Good gosh! YouTube! 😉
45. DO YOU SMOKE?
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
wouldn't you like to know 😉
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?
If you're committed fully to the person, they can for awhile
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
Me personally, none, since I don't drive. However our vehicle was pulled over by the Mexican police while we were in Mexico on the Mammoth trip this December… they thought our vehicles were fully armed (yikes!) and that we were potential kidnappers (we weren't) although that was quite frightening… it all worked out.
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
depends on my mood!
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
cooked. I love eggs! They are so yummy! Especially a la Jackie! 😉
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone just called and it was a wrong number.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?
Chelsea I believe.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?
I don't have text messaging.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?
There's 4 on my bed… at least now there is. But I only use one at a time usually.
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?
Jeans, t-shirt, underwear, belt. I'm thinking of putting on socks.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC:
Smile like you mean it
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J?
Freezer strawberry jam made by my mom!
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
I can, I suck however — helps to have good coordination and depth perception!!
63. CAN YOU SWIM?
64. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE KIND OF ICE CREAM?
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF:
My feet smell like coconuts today! 😉
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
8:15ish I think.
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
The spirit of Christmas and all the great CKI projects!
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?
I had a pet rock. It didn't have a name.
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?
*shrugs* depends on the pirate. I like the dread pirate Roberts a lot for example… 😉
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?
Some working, some training at work, some homework, some relaxing, some housework, some reading, some business work, some writing… 😉 oh did I mention some fun??!
79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE:
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?
86. ARE YOU IN COLLEGE?
87. ARE YOU SMILING?
why wouldn't I be?
88. WISH YOU WERE SOMEWHERE?
I wish I were here! 🙂
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
91. WHAT TIME IS IT?
92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?
93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
I have too many to list.
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?
um…depends which one… One's black and white, one's blue and gold.
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?
101. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
102. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
not for myself really… to visit others or for tests or something sure.
103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY?
Finish compiling my essay to hand in… spend some more time online? and get ready for class.