1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Electricity, because it keeps changing.
2. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? A good quality Japanese restaurant… or a fondue place.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Never.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never.
5. Name of your first grade teacher? You know what, I can't remember her name off the top of my head, although I do remember what she looked like and the fact that she only taught one year at my school before getting homesick and going back to Quebec.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Relaxin'
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A librarian
8. How many colleges did you attend? Well I've been to two: UQAM and UofA [both are actually universities but whatever]
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? I'm wearing two random t-shirts: ones that I wore under my work shirt today at work.
10. GAS PRICES! *shrugs* I don't drive and while their effect on inflation is annoying (makes food more expensive) it is inevitable, and necessary.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? I rather like living in Edmonton. As for take someone with me… how about 'my one true love'? 😉
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Hmm… bed is comfy.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I think I was day-dreaming again.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? vacuuming.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? sure!
18. Get up early or sleep in? get up at the same time every day.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Gosh… so many good ones! Hmmm… how about Aurora from Sleeping Beauty? Or….
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? talk and cuddle (cuddling/hugging in the non-sexual way)
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? I've always liked to daydream out really disturbing situations in my head.
22. When did you first start feeling old? I don't feel old. But I guess I did this summer in Montreal when everyone was acting like teenagers and I well… didn't fit in. But realistically I don't feel old.
23. Favorite 80's movie? Nice Girld Don't Explode. I SO VERY MUCH want to own that movie!!
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Honey Ham? I dunno… I like a lot of them on occasion, but I so rarely eat lunch meat.
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco? Uh… I don't get any particular thing when I go into Costco.
26. Beach or lake? Uh… lake.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at the age of 20? no… what is an outdated ritual is all the kerfuffle that surrounds marriage for some people.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? I don't use MySpace. I use Facebook and Livejournal instead.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Gosh do I have one? How about too much SaveOn food….
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Hmmm… *shrugs* I actually like most movies… even ones that others don't think are very good. I proved that to myself not too long ago, for the zillionth time!
31. What's your drink?
I don't have one. But I rather do like a variety of things that aren't cola, coffee or most alcohol.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
Which type of indians? from India or Natives? And I refuse to chose!
33. Cops or Robbers?
38. Who from high school would you like to run into?
hmmm… I'd love to see Krista again… although that would involve my being in California… *sighs*
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
EZRock (it plays non-stop Christmas music!), EspaceMusique (French awesomeness!) and Last.fm
42. Norm or Cliff?
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I've learned from all of my mistakes and doubt that I'd be the same person without them… so as difficult as it is to say, I don't wish to take any of them back.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Sure… although sitting would be an accomplishment without chairs and all…
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? I wouldn't.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Topher Grace or Alexis Bledel, or Don McKay, or Mercedes Lackey or…. the list goes on.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? sleep, as in zzzz or as in have fun in bed? *smiles* I don't know any of them personally so I don't know.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? nope.
50. Last book you read for real? Uh… well… I'm currently reading The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
51. Did you have a teddy bear?
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? I don't think that I've actually brushed my teeth anywhere particularly strange.
53. Somewhere in Nevada you've never been and would like to go? Vegas. It would be nice to see some of the locations people mention.
54. Number of texts in a day? none: I don't have a cell phone.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? relationship.
56. Do you go to church? nope
57. Pencil or pen? black pen
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller? has anyone seen Ferris?? huh?
60. What do you want to achieve in life? Financial independence, a good solid foundation in life and of course a loving happy family… along with helping others and so many other great things.
Ok so here's the deal…Start with 100% and minus 1% for everything
that you've done.
3.Cried when someone died.
6.Been to a concert.
7.Given a handjob/gotten a handjob.
8.Given a blowjob/gotten a blowjob.
9.Been verbally/sexually harassed.
10.Verbally/sexually harassed somebody.
11.Felt someone up and/or been felt up.
12.Laughed so hard something came out of your nose.
13.Cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend before.
14.Been cheated on by a boyfriend/girlfriend.
15.Been to prom.
16.Cried at school.
17.Gotten lost in a WalMart or a department store.
19.Given or receieved a lap dance.
20.Had someone of the opposite sex in your room.
21.Had someone of the opposite sex sleep over.
22.Slept over at someone of the opposite sex's house.
23.Kissed a stranger.
24.Hugged a stranger.
25.Went scuba diving.
26.Driven a car.
27.Gotten an x-ray.
28.Hit by a car.
29.Had a party.
31.Played strip poker.
32.Got paid to strip for someone.
33.Ran away from home.
34.Broken a bone.
39.Had a crush on someone of the same sex.
40.Been in love.
42.Laughed so hard you cried.
43.Cried yourself to sleep.
44.Laughed yourself to sleep.
46.Shot a gun.
47.Trash talked someone and then acted like their best friend the next day.
48.Watched TV for 9 consecutive hours.
49.Been online for 9 consecutive hours.
50.Watched an animal die.
51.Watched a person die.
52.Kissed and/or messed around somewhere with at least 1 person present.
54.Put somebody in the hospital.
55.Snuck into someone's room and/or your own room after being out.
56.Kissed somebody of the same sex.
60.Been to a motocross race.
64.Met a celebrity.
65.Played an instrument.
66.Ridden a horse
69.Ding dong ditched somebody.
70.Been to a wild party.
71.Got caught stealing something.
72.Kicked a guy in the balls.
73.Stolen a boyfriend/girlfriend from a friend.
74.Went out with your friend's crush.
78.Been to another country.
79.Started your house on fire.
80.Had an encounter with a ghost.
81.Donated your hair to cancer patients.
82.Been asked out by someone that you never thought you'd be asked out by.
83.Cried over a member of the opposite sex.
84.Had a boyfriend/girlfriend for over 3 months.
85.Sat on your ass all day.
86.Ate a whole carton of ice cream all by yourself.
87.Had a job.
88.Gotten cut from a sports team.
89.Been called a whore.
90.Danced like a whore.
91.Been mistaken for a celebrity.
92.Been in a car accident.
93.Been told you have beautiful eyes.
94.Been told you have beautiful hair.
96.Danced in the rain.
98.Walked out of a restaurant without paying.
99.Punched someone/slapped someone in the face
My score: 49%